Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 30-03-2008, 21:35   #1
BCLG100
Deity

Default Season 35 Round 5

Lost 1-3. Never really stood a chance as my top scorer free kick taker was out banned so im looking forward to 4 weeks or so of losing before i get the sniff of a win!

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 22:16   #2
arne1
King

won 0-7 with pic, in a feebel attempt to get my cupopponent to think I will not field a strong team wednessday. I will see what happens. And I needed to win this to have serious chance to stay up which I intend to do.
Old 31-03-2008, 03:01   #3
sz_matyas

Won 0-9 though really disappointed in that it rained for the 4th time in 5 home games (counting cup) for me. Attendance was less than 75% of capacity and 10X fans despite being dancing in the streets. This puts me in first by GD though the next 4 weeks are really tough.
Old 31-03-2008, 03:13   #4
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Lost a rather close away game 3:2, and went down to the negative side of the budget. I'm not sure what to do, I'm still in 3rd place, so if attendance of the next match will be not good, I would have to sell some players.
Old 31-03-2008, 06:58   #5
Aggie
Emperor

In the 'how to beat' thread I got a lot of great tips on how to approach my game vs JaMFs. With my 4-5-1, 2 OCDs, 1 WTM, 1 FTW I thought I had choosen my safest bet for at least a draw.

I lost 1-2. I won midfield (52%, 53%), my defense was far stronger than his attack. Still I lost. I'm sick of it! 2nd time I lost more points than I think would be 'fair'.

I'm now 2nd, facing nr 3 next week. I'm going to MotS because then I will have two bot games. The league is now very close.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 10:39   #6
socralynnek

Just took a look at your game Aggie. Yeah, it was a bit unlucky. One goal against you was a penalty where defense ratings don't count.
I think the match was quite close, you had the higher probability to win, I think, but it was not tha unlikely to lose very close.

I have beaten the league leader at his place. 1-3. I think i impressed him as he chose to play 4-4-2 pressing.

Next week I play at home vs the new leader and after that I am playing twice a bot where I can PIC my way to the top...

I plan to be league leader after that and not giving that away until the end of the season!
Old 31-03-2008, 10:44   #7
Aggie
Emperor

I know that it could have gone either way, but this is my 2nd game this season that didn't end in my favour while I was the most likely candidate for the win...
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 13:42   #8
Mistfit
King

For the first time in club history the Marauders are in 8th place. I do not know what to do about it either. Having an extended losing streak REALLY punishes you. My fans are murderous and even playing the #1 team in our series I only got 17771 fans at my home match. This is not looking good for us at all. I have a almost Must Win match this week to get the season turned around. Unfortunately the guy I play is slightly better than me and his TS has to be higher than mine so it will come down to some luck.

Oh yeah.. I lost this week 0-2
Old 31-03-2008, 14:54   #9
Tubby Rower

I won (not surprisingly) vs one of the 7 bots in my league. I'll get a home match next week with my recently increased stadium (should be complete tomorrow).

On a side note... I have confirmed that MotS'ing and PiC'ing doesn't effect fan mood while winning. I had been PiCing all season and getting 5 fans being added to the fan club each game. I MotS'ed this week and still got 5 fans. I'll likely MotS one more just to confirm then I'll be PiCing the rest of the season. My fan mood has stabilized @ delerious.

On another side note, before my friendly in this away week, I'm only losing 3k.

on yet another side note, my flag collection is quite extensive... 35 countries visited / 16 countries hosted
Old 31-03-2008, 16:08   #10
socralynnek

Maybe you are winning high enough vs your bots that the fans are really happy even when PICing?

IIRC, PIC and MOTS don't affect the fan mood directly, it affects how they interpret a result. So, maybe it has the most effect in a close match.