Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 26-03-2008, 19:24   #1
Kingreno

Default National cup round 5

Took the midfield with a formidable versus solid rating. lost 3-0. The fucker does not train at all, playing his A-team every match. Perhaps the future of the game?? Seriously irritaed supporters now and two homematches in the next two weeks. Season looks lost. I will actually aim for 6th spot this year guaranteeing extra cash from a qualifier and a 5th round homecupmatch next season. bleh.
Old 26-03-2008, 23:43   #2
arne1
King

Took the midfiled formidable versus weak, had comparable attack versus defense ratings and went into extra time. I was seriously in doubt if I had set penaltie kickers. Teh finally two minutes before the ned of extra time my replacement forward scores the 3-2 and I am trhough. I think I willl try and fool this guy by playing all my best midfielders sunday. Hopefully He will underestimate me and paly a risky pic. And anyhow I need points badly.
Old 27-03-2008, 03:58   #3
sz_matyas

Lost a heartbreaker 2-3 on the 7th round of penalty kicks. This is especially upsetting for 3 reasons: 1) My WC SP guy in solid form missed 3 times counting the game. 2) I forgot to set my SP 3) my 2nd best SP taker was on the bench for a hopeful powerful/rain boost that didn't come and his replacement missed his penalty (with wretched SP)

This was still farther than I thought I'd go, but just hard to lose so close on stupid managing.