Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 09-04-2006, 14:09   #11
Shabbaman
Administrator

Get your hands on hattrick organizer. Not having such a program (plus training passing and spending all my money on the wrong players) has costed me 2 seasons when I started.
Old 09-04-2006, 16:30   #12
BCLG100
Deity

I downloaded that and unzipped it but wasnt sure how i was meant to install it, ill try again though

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 19:02   #13
Shabbaman
Administrator

Just extract the zip into a folder. You need Java as well to run it.
Old 09-04-2006, 20:24   #14
BCLG100
Deity

I have i downloaded the java update thing, and i extracted it now theres just a load of things to press and am not totally sure which one.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 21:40   #15
Shabbaman
Administrator

Hmm, no clue. Good luck with it
Old 09-04-2006, 21:41   #16
Mistfit
King

If what you are talking about is HO! ~

In the upper left hand side you will go under file and hit download...

You will need to put in your username and password (not the same one as you log in with) to get the info from HT

THis should dl your lineup... save it in the same place every week and it wiil keep good track of things for ya.

If you cannot figure it out get on MSN and I will try to walk you thru it. My MSN address should be attached to this
Old 12-04-2006, 01:25   #17
BCLG100
Deity

Following my 4-1 spanking in the league on Sunday i thought i should play a friendly so i got one all lined up and my players prepared. heres the results

159 spectators arrived at Stad de M Bott, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. Rangers tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Hristov - Gliznys, Zhelev, Olsen - Schmidhuber, Ciobotaru, Edder, Farmer, Šakavičius - Konský, Taves.

United had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Sharif - Neumann, Pascoe, Mugridge - Bodenham, Soper, MacNeill, Drietelaar, Calderhead - Fursdon, Oguz.

United took a creative approach on the field. Rangers were very close to putting themselves one up in the 2nd minute as Conrad Farmer got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. After 16 minutes of play, Uffe Olsen gave the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. In the 25th minute, United's Matt Neumann received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. United had difficulty finding their positions and their organization dropped to solid. A great save by keeper David Sharif in the 34th minute kept the visitors in the game after Jakub Konský struck from the left with a real cannonball. United had difficulty finding their positions and their organization dropped to inadequate. A magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Rangers's Conrad Farmer putting the lead up to 2 - 0. Rangers added another goal to their lead as Vali Ciobotaru struck home the 3 - 0 goal after an attack from the left set him up unmarked in front of the keeper. The referee showed United's Pat Oguz the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The teams went for the halftime break at 3 - 0. The forty-five minutes were dominated by Rangers, with an impressive 69 percent possession of the ball.

The United players spent the halftime break getting a rerun of the team's tactical organization and regained a solid organization. A speedy charge from the left side of the field increased Rangers's lead to 4 - 0 as Uffe Olsen finished it off competently, firing from an acute angle. By now, Rangers were drawing the troops back in order to defend their lead. The referee showed United's Rhys MacNeill the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The Rangers player who had to be helped off the pitch, was Andreas Schmidhuber as he was unable to finish the game. Craig Roberts came in to finish the match. United had difficulty finding their positions and their organization dropped to inadequate. United breathed new life into the game with an opportunity to reduce the score in the 71st minute, but the home side's defenders cleared the ball on the line, after a long shot coming in from the left rebounded off the crossbar. In the 80th minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Anthony Taves dashed through, knocking home 5 - 0 for Rangers. Vali Ciobotaru behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 82nd minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. The referee showed Rangers's Jakub Konský the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Craig Mugridge was the unlucky victim and couldn't continue the game, so United's Michael Jackson had to come off the bench. Garibaldijus Šakavičius almost managed to score another goal for Rangers, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors' keeper. Rangers, bringing their ball possession to 71 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Rangers player was without a doubt Anthony Taves. However, Craig Roberts made a disastrous appearance. United's best player was Humphrey Drietelaar. However, David Sharif made a disastrous appearance. The match ends 5 - 0.

Oh well maybe better luck next time, does them not knowing the formation etc come from me only changing it a few days before the match?

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
Old 12-04-2006, 13:13   #18
socralynnek

The formation experience goes up each time you play the formation but drops slowly when you are playing a different formation (except for 442 which is always excellent), so if you just stick with 352 you won't get any irritations soon.
Old 12-04-2006, 14:01   #19
Tubby Rower

Hey Simon.... Don't schedule a friendly next week. I'd like to compare newbie teams if you are up for it. I'll see if I can beat that 5-nil scoe you just got. I had better not laugh since I haven't played a single game yet.
Old 12-04-2006, 14:07   #20
Shabbaman
Administrator

You could play my first team next week, looks like a decent opportunity for a record score.