Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Other Other Games
Home

Old 22-10-2005, 14:24   #21
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

@Tubby. I play on and off and have been for over a year or so. Normally I play casual or league as those are the least time consuming formats. Having more CDZ'ers online means we can also start our own league That would of course not be MOTG supported but we can keep score on CDZ.

@Beam: Depending on how you look at it playing at MOTG costs you $10 or nothing. You pay an initial fee of $10 to open an account but you get a certificate for that so you can spend those $10 on cards in the online shop. Also you can just play the 9th edition theme decks for free without an account (Tubbys free trial download) The Free trial download is just the normal download but once you pay $10 Wizards will give you an acccount that is valid as long as MOTG is in business. After that you can spent as much or as little money as you desire on cards.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2005, 14:47   #22
Tubby Rower

I played in the "free league" last night for ~ 2.5 hours. I won about 50% of my games. The decks people are using is the same so, you can know what to expect from the other players after they lay out their first mana.

I'll prolly buy an account today
Old 25-04-2008, 14:01   #23
Shabbaman
Administrator

Is there anyone still playing? I haven't bothered to install MTGO on my new computer (about a year ago...), but now the new version is released. It's still pretty crap I read, so I'm not sure if I'll bother. OTOH I've started building an Elder Dragon Highlander deck. Choose a legendary "general" and build a deck of 100 singletons (besides basic land).
Old 25-04-2008, 22:18   #24
Kemal

I've played a lorwyn league a few weeks ago, finished middle of the pack, after a long absence. Dunno if I'll pick it up again, I just don't have enough spare time to make it worth my while these days.