Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > World of Warcraft - CDZ GUILD FORUMS
Home

Old 14-02-2006, 12:26   #1

Default Raid

Well I think we should have a place to discuss upcoming raids.
Not that we seem to be doing any major raiding as it is now but I atleast hope that we will be doing some soon!

So here is a place to discuss when and where! When the invite starts for the raid and when the actual starts.

Old 17-02-2006, 00:43   #2
Einea

Well it sounds good!!!

I think we need to get a list together of all the lvl 60's we have and see how active we all are, and then decide when we wanne do groups. I think we should pretty much be close to be abe to get a guild group to UBRS together at least.

Also we should do some more DireMaul runs, its nice and good items dropped so far i think.

Then, We should try to get teamspeak set up for us, will make life easier when we do do instances. Eg, if you read this, let us know of the TS ip adress again, i wanne try it out this weekend. SO to all you out there, ill be on this sat, sun and mon prob earliy in the mornings, so if anyone is up for some runs, let me know!!

Eg, we need to get a group then for UBRS so we can get our black hand's breath, http://www.thottbot.com/?i=9464

we should also start to farm some of these. . . . me, mio, and ex are after them!!! http://www.thottbot.com/?i=19168

SO let me know!!!
Old 17-02-2006, 00:49   #3
Egladil

a brilliant chromatic scale dropped today in UBRS, pretty rare drop i guess.
Egladil is offline   Reply With Quote