Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > WildFire's place of mayhem
Home

Old 24-04-2003, 23:25   #1
WildFire

Default NH1 **Spoiler**

This is with 4 other people, Napoleon Hitler, Sashaddin and digger. I took over for essex and inherited crappy land. Jungle... And he settled on iron with the capital so I cant build the cheap warriors anymore

Oh well, here is pic.

217.6KB
WildFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2003, 20:10   #2
WildFire

Uh, spoiler for the NH1 PBEM

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...824#post935824

I got crap land, plus my capital is settled on iron so I cant even build warriors anymore. Also I took over Essex. I am persia, so the iron is a good thing.
Old 09-05-2003, 14:07   #3
WildFire

Nothing much, but next turn (today) I will update it because I will be settling in the next two turns. One on that hill near the incense and the other in the jungle...Digger offered to trade I have yet to answer but horsemen would be nice to use (against Napoleon). I am Lit this turn so I could give him that but i dont want to
Old 09-05-2003, 22:02   #4
WildFire

This is how my land looks. Settled one place, settling in jungle (yippee) next turn.

197.32KB
Old 11-05-2003, 16:16   #5
WildFire

Ended up buying Horseback riding for 80 gold. He got ripped off
Old 30-05-2003, 22:10   #6
WildFire

I finally decided to stop being cheap and bought an embassy with Spain, since me and digger might go to war. 2 spearmen.

But, I checked F4 and they are already at war. This will be interesting, cause that means he probably has swords (i cant trade him iron) but he has no horse's. Maybe I will help him.
Old 02-06-2003, 04:50   #7
WildFire

I am sure you already know that Carthage has attacked me, and it looks like you have some plans of your own. Well, I thought you might like to know that Carthage has my only source of iron in our region (and therefore has at least 3 swordsmen to my zero, since I can't even build them), and though my score is very high, it is all cultural. If there is any threat to you on this land mass, it is Carthage. Carthage is poised to take Barcelona this turn.

I suppose you and Carthage could crush me together, but he would gain much more than you. If I were you, I would rethink things and maybe send some Immortals towards the brown guy...

~Laser (Napoleon Hitler)

hmm
Old 02-06-2003, 12:40   #8
WildFire

That was an email sent from Napoleon to me about a possible military alliance. Of course, I said I was neutral not wanting to alarm him that i want to attack him.
Old 04-06-2003, 14:04   #9
WildFire

Napoleon is pissing me off. He said he will give me philosphy if I take one of diggers cities. I said no, because we are supposed to make a 2 tech trades for those. Plus, I dont want to attack numidians.
Old 04-06-2003, 14:10   #10
Aggie
Emperor

And you want to attack Napoleon
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote