Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > grahamiam's forum
Home

Old 07-10-2005, 00:24   #41
grahamiam
Emperor

I think I am located south of you, however, not sure as I don't have a save with me atm. When I get back home this weekend, I'll post a pic as well.
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 00:43   #42
grahamiam
Emperor

whoops, should have done this last night

I'm definitely south of you. 2T till granary and I should be in shape to pump settlers after that, but I think I need 1 more warrior in the mix.
Old 14-10-2005, 03:55   #43
grahamiam
Emperor

ok, here's my setup, ready to start settling my area.

11T from writing. My 1st priority will be to get the core secure and running. When you get a chance, post a screenie where the warriors met so I can get an idea of where we are wrt each other.

Old 14-10-2005, 13:40   #44
Tubby Rower

It's good that you didn't settle first turn. Now your capital doesn't show on the F11 screen. Right now Whomp has pop 4 and everyone else has pop 3. My granary just completed. My settler pump will be 4-5 too. It sucks that we both have the same type of lux. although there are dyes to the east of me

68.44KB
Old 17-10-2005, 12:57   #45
Tubby Rower

Hold off on planting your settler until next turn if you can. I'm getting the Wheel next turn and it might be good to wait. But then on the other hand you'll have a new settler every other turn anyway so nevermind.
Old 20-10-2005, 13:20   #46
Tubby Rower

I need help with this part.... I have loads of bgs around. My king is going to scout that Mountain range and then come back home to roost for a while. I suspect that the different teams are seperated by a mountain range so what we see now is prolly all we'll get without fighting.

136.14*KB
Old 20-10-2005, 14:12   #47
grahamiam
Emperor

you want to avoid settling on the FP. other than that, those dots look fine. just keep in mind that immortals only cost 15shields, so upgrading warriors will only cost 30g. also, you only need to do 5 or 8spt for immortal towns, which means you will get strong, fast :hammer:

edit: sorry, the horse spot is not ok. imho, settle either 1T NW or SE.
Old 04-11-2005, 18:35   #48
grahamiam
Emperor

writing came in this turn and sent accepted. I started on Philo (due in about 7T). any chance you'll have IW and Math done soon? If not, we need to decide which free tech we want.
Old 07-11-2005, 14:14   #49
Tubby Rower

Just played...IW due in two turns Didn't check Math but I can go that way next. Should we try Philo-> Republic? or Myst -> Poly?

I spotted Rik's borders to the left of our killing fields. My king is now on the mountains just to our east. I'm starting to pump warriors out of my 2nd & 3rd cities. I might dedicate one to workers.

77.74KB
Old 07-11-2005, 14:49   #50
grahamiam
Emperor

we don't have CoL yet, so Republic is impossible. I was hoping you could do math and IW so we could take currency or construction as our free tech, but that doesn't seem likely now. We probably should just take the most expensive tech.