Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 16-07-2006, 22:34   #1
Kemal

Default Match Results week 12

Snaken won their 4th match in a row, putting them above the relegation line for the first time this season!

Per Kronskar is my hero:

Quote:
quote:
The crowd of 39666 turning up at FC De Snaken Arena today were greeted with some nasty showers of rain. Snaken started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. Lineup: Mi³ek - Pipeta, Eneskär, Suárez - Broertjes, Farenhout, Heintalu, Geiger, Espinola - Billand, Kronskär.

Rasputin decided to use a 3-4-3 set up. They fielded: Nöckelig - Edner, Roelandts, Conaghan - Alma Tadema, Rodenhuis, Roggeveen, Bostoen - de la Gala, Zamagni, van Diest.

Rasputin used their ability to concentrate their attacks in the middle of the pitch, rather than on the wings. The 18th minute saw the home team take a 1 - 0 lead after a breaking through on the left. Scorer for Snaken was Per Kronskär. There wasn't much opportunity for rapid movements on this wet day, which hindered Peter Billand in particular. After 42 minutes, Per Kronskär put Snaken ahead 2 - 0 when he rose to head in a hooked ball, the result of an effort from the right side. Snaken put in a good effort on the right, but Per Kronskär saw his volley fly wide of the mark in the 43rd minute. Cheers filled the stadium as Per Kronskär broke through the visitors' central defense line to put away the 3 - 0 goal for Snaken. That made three goals for Per Kronskär and he was marked down for the hat trick. 3 - 0 was the score after the first half. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 64 percent of possession.

Johann Geiger almost managed to score another goal for Snaken, but his header was tipped to a corner by the visitors' keeper. Snaken managed to extend their lead to 4 - 0 when Per Kronskär cut in neatly from the left side and struck a fine shot past the away team's goalkeeper. Confident in their lead, Snaken decided to play a more defensive game at this point. Snaken held the ball, with a clear 63 percent of possession.

Snaken's top performer was clearly Per Kronskär. Agapito Suárez on the other hand, had a terrible day. Rasputin's best player was Knut Nöckelig. Manlio Zamagni turned in a dismal performance, however. The match ends 4 - 0.
Old 16-07-2006, 22:43   #2
arne1
King

Congratulations to FC De Snaken.

I won 1-4 at the number 2 and grabbed now officially grabbed the title. Unfortunateley one of my wingtrainees (I train playmaking) is out for 7 weeks. I now have a total of 12 weeks and a bandaid.
I think I will hire an extra docter and an extra fysiotherapist. And realistictly I have no chance of delivering the topscorer. teh nearest fit player is 6 goals behind. pity
Old 16-07-2006, 22:47   #3
Kemal

Congrats to burchtheren are more in place, I think, good job!

Snaken still have a tough road to go the next 2/3 weeks to avoid relegation, but tonight's result was good enough for a small party here.
Old 16-07-2006, 23:00   #4
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

I got a 5-0 walkover, making Pugwash FC the VI.255 Champion
Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 00:30   #5
Shabbaman
Administrator

I had a walkover, but if the top teams are letting my direct competitors win, that's not much good.
Old 17-07-2006, 01:34   #6
BCLG100
Deity

oooooooooo yeah

Quote:
quote:
Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and Heaven and Earth Arena saw a crowd turnout of 4036. A 2-4-2 alignment was the formation of choice for Heaven. They fielded: Clark - Provenzano, Mullane - Carradine, Galway, Hoffmann, Finney - Paul, Gibney.

A 3-4-3 alignment was the formation of choice for United. The following players had been chosen: Casbarro - Pascoe, Calderhead, Narang - Mertens, Jackson, Vaher, Locke - Lemmens, Eggen, Cowan.

United took the lead in the game's 15th minute, scoring the 0 - 1 goal after some elegant plays down the middle. Ryan Lemmens was the scorer. The referee showed United's Mels Locke the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Heaven had difficulty finding their positions and their organization dropped to weak. Siemen Eggen of United received a yellow card in the 35th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. There was a bit of a mixup on the field as Heaven found themselves out of position and their organization level dropped to weak. The home crowd was not impressed when Kalle Vaher came in from the right, shooting hard to score in the 41st minute. United were now up 0 - 2. Heaven seemed a little tentative in their play as their organization fell to weak. United's Mels Locke was dominating his wing and kept sending fine balls into the enemy box - Ryan Lemmens managed to kick one of them into the net for 0 - 3 in the 43rd minute. United was great at switching from defense to attack, and in the 45th minute, Andy Cowan swept through in the middle after such a counterattack, making the score 0 - 4. Confident in their lead, United decided to play a more defensive game at this point. Heaven seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion and they fell to a wretched level of organization. A surprising free kick routine in the 45th minute nearly resulted in another goal for the visitors, but the ball went just a little wide, leaving the strikers offside. 0 - 4 was the halftime score. United dictated play, as they maintained 60 percent of possession.

Heaven's coach had an extra briefing during the break, and after that his players had inadequate organization. A couple of inches to the right and Andy Provenzano's free kick in the 59th minute would have resulted in the goal of the year for Heaven. Ryan Lemmens came close to extending the visitors' lead when he found himself completely unmarked in front of the goal and lifted a ball over Alexey Clark, but it was a little too high and hit the bar. There was a bit of a mixup on the field as Heaven found themselves out of position and their organization level dropped to inadequate. Man, what a shot by Heaven's Andy Provenzano! Firing from 35 yards, he didn't give the enemy keeper a chance and it was 1 - 4. Heaven, bringing their ball possession to 57 percent, dominated the battle.

James Paul performed admirably for Heaven. Andy Provenzano turned in a dismal performance, however. United's top performer was clearly Jack Pascoe. Michael Jackson was a disappointment, however. The match ends 1 - 4.
Thats me winning! shush that its a bot team i dont care got me out of relegation

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 03:04   #7
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Won 3-2 at home against most likely number 2 and I hope I can get the first place in the league this season with enough good luck.
Old 17-07-2006, 03:16   #8
Tubby Rower

lost 5-2 to the new #1 team in my division. We're tied in points but I doubt that I'll catch him in point diff.

So my hopes of winning my first league title in my first season are dashed almost entirely. Oh and I also obtained an injury to one of my best players. Coupled with the guy that I lost in the friendly vs holly's eleven in the CDZ cup, I'll be lucky to finish 2nd in the division.
Old 17-07-2006, 07:26   #9
Aggie
Emperor

Drew 2-2 vs a team just above me. Not that it matters much, but it was not what I hoped for. Let's call this a learning experience...
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 08:52   #10
Kingreno

Lost 1-0 away to the bottom side. Appearently my 54.5* against his 38.5* did not matter at all. I may still relegate and am currently in doubt whether this is perhaps even the best thing to do.