Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Opponent finding forum > Opponent finding forum
Home

Old 07-11-2020, 13:46   #21
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I felt the same for the first game but it comes back real quick. Plus you have time to take the rust off with a single player game or two early on before anytging happens.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 11:51   #22
Matrix
Administrator

Sorry for my absence, I'm gonna work on this now. We'll have to use a virtual LAN this time, though. I'm not going to expose all the internet's vile onto my machine anymore. Added advantage: multiple people can be logged in at the same. ZeroTier will be the tool, as it's light and effective. You'll get instructions once it's set up; it's not complicated.

Beam, it'd be wonderful if you'd join anyway. You've played Civ4 plenty of times and you'll get the hang of it soon enough. Besides, my parents live in Tilburg nowadays, so we might actually do some actual face-to-face diplomacy at some point. And recollect memories - thanks to you I've seen Neil Peart in action before it was too late.
Old 17-11-2020, 06:28   #23
Beorn
Disabled Vet

ZeroTier downloaded ; are we gonna hit the Nov 18 mark?
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 25-11-2020, 20:38   #24
Matrix
Administrator

Ah, sorry for the silence. I haven't asked Jeke for a map yet and TBH I've had a little too many other things to do lately. Nothing bad, just a lot.

I do have to admit though, that the spirit is a little off with such a small group. Nonetheless, sorry, I should've replied sooner.

During Christmas I probably have time to set this up.
Old 26-11-2020, 05:29   #25
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Old 29-11-2020, 23:03   #26
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

No worries, Matrix!

Maybe we can scare up one or two more at the known site until then
I'll give it a shot - my nick(s) there may have a certain pull that differs from yours.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:25   #27
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Beam, it'd be wonderful if you'd join anyway. You've played Civ4 plenty of times and you'll get the hang of it soon enough. Besides, my parents live in Tilburg nowadays, so we might actually do some actual face-to-face diplomacy at some point. And recollect memories - thanks to you I've seen Neil Peart in action before it was too late.
You're very welcome! However not in Breda anymore. Got a nice job in the hospital in Roermond recently where I also co-own a small sailing yacht. And not far from Tilburg either.

Have fun with the new game. @Killer, you got even more nicks now at that site? LOL!
Old 04-12-2020, 10:51   #28
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

nah, just those two.