Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Killer's forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2019, 00:32   #1
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

Default ***SPOILER*** Matrix's Game

So, for a while I've been playing a game run by good old Matrix, with a bunch of Fins and Beorn in it. Yeah, I'm a slacker: I should have started a thread ASAP, but hey: life interfered.

Well, things developed quite nicely for me, as you can see below: I got France (so Le Reich instead of Das Reich), I have copper, horses, a luxury resource I can actually already use, I can use water res for good food and commerce, I have a second city, and I just produced my first axeman. To my North there is some space, with sadly quite some jungle and little production terrain - at least there are rivers and thus commerce and watermill options. And then, further North, is Matrix Land! Which begs the question: do I him ASAP? He has a religion, thus good city defense values, but as there is a copper right outside his borders I expect him to not have any hooked up by the time I could have a few axemen and a spearman there (spear in case he has chariots), who could plunder their way across his lands with impunity and really slow down his development.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Das_Reich.jpg (515.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Lebensraum_im_norden.jpg (296.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tech.jpg (800.3 KB, 2 views)