Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 02-04-2012, 15:23   #81
barbu1977
Emperor

Hurray, 3-2 win at home playing normal.

Costly, 2 players got injured. I might have to shop for a forward.
Old 03-04-2012, 00:15   #82
BCLG100
Deity

Lost at home after i forgot to set my team so had an enterprising 3-3-3 formation!

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 17:02   #83
arne1
King

won 6-0. Selling my topmid right now. I should be able to stay this season and earn some cash, but my geezers are getting a bit old. I need a new striker, a new keeper and some new defenders to be competive again.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:41   #84
Aggie
Emperor

LA played vs one of the stronger teams of the league. I thought we could win it, but we got 45% and 42% of the midfield. We were stronger at most other spots, so in the end 1-1 is fine. In the second half of the season we MUST gain more points to avoid relegation, which would be a disgrase.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:58   #85
socralynnek

Thanks to a very defensive tactic, I only lost 1-0 away vs the league leader. Let's see whether I can beat him at home. I am on 7th place though.
Old 16-04-2012, 08:38   #86
Aggie
Emperor

Lost 4-0 as expected, so we PiC-ed. 7th now, but this SHOULD be improved in the coming weeks.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 10:17   #87
socralynnek

Played 1-1 at home vs the league leader. Result was ok, but as most opponents for non-direct-demotion got points, it is harder. OTOH even place 2 is not that far away. Need to win at home next week in any case.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:40   #88
arne1
King

won 0-4 and climbed to 5th place. Fans are actually returning now. I need some more points the next couple of weeks, because at the end I play teh top teams.
Old 17-04-2012, 15:14   #89
Shabbaman
Administrator

Okay, this is funny. Last week I played 1-1 against the number 2, which I thought was a decent result but didn't give me high hopes for this sunday's match. I got the feeling he even picced, as his midfield rating was a full level lower than mine. Not so in the return match, where his midfield was two sublevels above mine. However...

Last week I changed one of my defensive forward to a normal forward and didn't play wing attack. I had been playing wing attack in most of my matches, and it seems pretty predictable. He didn't fall for it, but this week he did: he played with both wing defenders towards middle. The funny thing is this: I forgot to set my lineup. Even funnier: my default lineup is wing attack. So despite playing some out of shape players, I completely and utterly destroyed (can't find a better description for it) him 1-6.
Old 17-04-2012, 23:43   #90
BCLG100
Deity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbaman View Post
Okay, this is funny. Last week I played 1-1 against the number 2, which I thought was a decent result but didn't give me high hopes for this sunday's match. I got the feeling he even picced, as his midfield rating was a full level lower than mine. Not so in the return match, where his midfield was two sublevels above mine. However...

Last week I changed one of my defensive forward to a normal forward and didn't play wing attack. I had been playing wing attack in most of my matches, and it seems pretty predictable. He didn't fall for it, but this week he did: he played with both wing defenders towards middle. The funny thing is this: I forgot to set my lineup. Even funnier: my default lineup is wing attack. So despite playing some out of shape players, I completely and utterly destroyed (can't find a better description for it) him 1-6.
I somehow won 3-2, essentially i've guaranteed myself a qualifier to stay up rather than auto relegate which is what i'm aiming as my team is a work in progress and i can't be bothered to put the effort in currently.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote