Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > KingReno's Forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2007, 21:15   #1
Kingreno

Default Kingreno vs Tubby Rower ***SPOILAH***

If you are Tubby Rower you better leave or I will nuke your ass back to the stone age.

Da da, it is that time again. Another baby reached 6 months (almost) so time for new PBEM's. And since civ4 SUCKS it's good'ol civ 3.

Game info: The despicable Ottomans of Tubby Rower take on the Mighty Russians of myself. The game is played on Emperor level and we are joined by Carthage, Rome and the Celts on a small map that may, or may not, be continents. Our AI friends all have Ancient Era UU and I may say that it will be slaughterfestivity as far as I am concerned. Tubs chose our civs and he picked Russia and Otto for their cav units. This game will probably not get to that stage.

Start:

76.98KB

(excuse for the poor quality, I could only upload .GIF for some F-ing reason. IIRC from a year ago uploading JPEG was also ok. Please tell me how I can fix that, it will certainly improve spoilah-quality!)

Ok, I setled on the spot. Au contraire to Tubs who could not resist the cow. I chose to grab the extra turn. I will build a scout, research is set to alpha/25 turns.

Demographs:

146.8KB

Will update as regularly as I can.

Oh and hail to Beorn who made the map: