Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Tubby Rower's Slacker Kingdom
Home

Old 05-04-2008, 02:42   #51
grahamiam
Emperor

My kids have Mario Kart for thier DS. Nice thing about it is that it's a "download and play" game, meaning you only need 1 copy of the game and you can have up to 7 other people join you in a race. He has another game like that where you can play about 40 classic games like checkers and chess.

They also have Lego Star Wars (for the DS and PS2). Not sure which is better, as my oldest is really smitten with Star Wars right now so he would play anything related to that. He did finish the PS2 version about 3 times between Sept and Christmas, before getting the DS version.
Old 19-04-2008, 00:44   #52
Whomp
King

I just wanted to post in here even though I have no idea what you guys are talking about so I could say "sup" to Tubalieya Ding Dong. Sup.
Old 21-04-2008, 12:54   #53
Tubby Rower

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by grahamiam

They also have Lego Star Wars (for the DS and PS2). Not sure which is better, as my oldest is really smitten with Star Wars right now so he would play anything related to that. He did finish the PS2 version about 3 times between Sept and Christmas, before getting the DS version.
Just make sure you get the complete saga not just the original trilogy. That way you can have the personalities from the first three movies as well as the original trilogy. I just saw on best buy the other day that in September they'll have a Lego Batman game coming out. And in June I think, Lego Indiana Jones is scheduled to be released iirc.
Old 21-04-2008, 12:58   #54
Tubby Rower

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

I just wanted to post in here even though I have no idea what you guys are talking about so I could say "sup" to Tubalieya Ding Dong. Sup.
Not much. Just don't donate huge chunks of time to civ anymore. I basically go to work, go to the gym, go home and play & read books with the kids, go to sleep, repeat. The good life.

How have you been? Saving the world as Super Cow?

8.14KB
Old 21-04-2008, 23:46   #55
Mistfit
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by grahamiam

My kids have Mario Kart for thier DS. Nice thing about it is that it's a "download and play" game, meaning you only need 1 copy of the game and you can have up to 7 other people join you in a race. He has another game like that where you can play about 40 classic games like checkers and chess.

funny my 7 yr old is in that same stage.. you think it is because we loved the movie so much it rubbed off on them?
Old 22-04-2008, 00:47   #56
Whomp
King

All's good Tubs. Juicy goes in the water Saturday, the White Sox are in first and I need a spreadsheet to manage the girls I'm dating. Kinda fun...