Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum > CDZ youth league
Home

Old 25-02-2009, 13:58   #101
Aggie
Emperor

Angry Buggy training report messages...

Did anyone promote a player recently based on below messages?

Quote:
"Boss, I'm having some trouble with the father of [player x]. He says the kid shouldn't stay at the Academy anymore, because he is not responding to our training anymore! He's kind of right, but this is not his decision to make, is it?"

[player x] does not seem to respond to our training any more. Maybe he needs a new challenge?

Maybe it's time to break in some fresh talent in the team, boss. Take [player x], for example, he doesn't seem to improve at all any more.

It's time to start judging [player x] on his merits right now, not on his future progress within our youth academy. I don't think he will improve that much any more.

You should consider [player x] future. I think he needs senior football to develop his game further. Whether or not that's a good idea, only you can decide.

[player x] claims the youth academy is holding him back! To be honest, I think he may be right…

"[player x] is working hard in the practice sessions, but he just doesn't seem to get much out of it. You need to decide if he should join the senior squad, or maybe tell him to start thinking about another career than football…"

"To be honest, I'm not sure [player x] can get much better right now, no matter what kind of training we will give him. He seems to have reached a threshold in his development."

"It seems to me that [player x] can't learn that much more in the youth academy."

The meaming of these six (there could be more) messages is not that your player is completed please ignore those messages

the message tell you that three skills are nearly completed (probably lesser than one level to
learn), what is not very useful, as some skills are nearly complete already after you have
scouted that player
My recently promoted guy got one of above messages and I thought he'd be fully trained. It appears he was not.........
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 15:15   #102
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

The thing is bugged. I'm trying to pull something younger than 17 years of age and am failing for 3 weeks in a row. So, now I'm stuck with 3 17-yo YA players and one or may be even two of them are already 18. Cannot promote, cannot do anything, only may be fire them.
Old 25-02-2009, 16:15   #103
socralynnek

They have to be 17 years old to be promoted and have to be in your youth squad at least for a season until they can be promoted.
Old 25-02-2009, 18:34   #104
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Exactly, so by the time they can be promoted, they are going to be almost 19 both.

Also, once, I think 4 or 5 weeks ago, I got all empty recruiters, all three of them. WTF and I guess the chance of this should be extremely low and actually this is not supposed to happen at all with 3 scouts.