Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 30-12-2006, 19:46   #11
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Yay for CDZ back and running

No time for pics now but they WILL come, hopefully with a jive thrower storyline.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 19:04   #12
Beorn
Disabled Vet

The first whacked barb was in the vicinity of Soul's, although he has not witnessed it:

62.94KB

I don't know how busy people have been exploring, but I have quite been walking the mile around, and I am within a few turns of meeting everyone on this landmass, most likely.

137.39KB

No Jive thrower action yet. Intel reports that the germans are down several techs on us, suspected run for HBR, Monarchy or Iron. I'd be delighted to have them research HBR or Iron for us. Isabella will most likely research Iron either way, and if either of them runs for monarchy ... can you spell technological hole for them ?

I plan on trading everything I can off from Bella the minute I meet her, keeping within the tech exclusivity treaty with SW. Hopefully she has Wheel as well as CB so that I can get more than the one CB. She most likely went BW and WC though, so that leaves me with just a bit of suspense and hope.

At home, the plan is to get these 4 flood plains flooded and worked ASAP. I have 2 workers on the field, busy chopping granaries. Republic will hit soon and this will mean a lot of food for the settlers. Misfortunately I have no extravagant food supply, so I'll have to rely on the FP I have along the river bank.

SW has a long FP river I had not seen beforehand on his side of the river - not that I could have claimed it before him anyways. He visibly ran for a granary first, no 2nd city yet, and he had barb troubles, so he's down the hole right now. I sure hope he comes back, because there is only so much I can do if the 2 other guys team on him.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:02   #13
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Dude Whomp, what's up with the topics in your thread not getting subscriptions? I mean, in a more standard english, whenever I post in a thread, I get subscribed, but not to threads in this forum. It might be bigger a problem, but it definitely goes for everything in here.

Old 11-01-2007, 01:52   #14
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I figured it out, Whomp: you must not have "enable subscriptions" in your forum options. Little pen to the right that doesn't appear near the other forums.

Anyways, I got my board and I'll keep going there.

Thanks a lot !!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:09   #15
Pastorius
Custard used tile

IIRC, that function is not functioning [scan]
Old 11-01-2007, 06:44   #16
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Then can we call it an unfunction?