Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Ehecatl Atzin's Teocalli
Home

Old 01-08-2003, 21:36   #1
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

Default Ehecatl Atzin vs Eklektikos --SPOILERS--

This is a game Ekl and I started a bit before I joined the ladder... maybe this game could become elligible, have to check that...anyway, we're in turn 21 I think and here is my humble empire:

48.52*KB

and here is the mini map, as you see, I have yet to know my neighbours:

3.6*KB

And finally, a look into my capital city, Lindon (as in Lord of the Rings.. ) :

87.65*KB

I'm very much at the bottom on this continent/island.. So I may have some grasslands up to the north. I just got my first settler and I'm thinking of putting him down next to the river south of the capital... thoughts?

EDIT-- Ekl is the States and I'm China.. hence the yanqui/chinaman propaganda war
Ehecatl Atzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 01:42   #2
anarres
anarchist butcher

If you put the settler 2 SW of it's current location it looks perfect.

Was it a random map? Could you be on islands?
Old 02-08-2003, 03:12   #3
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

I was also thinking of putting him there, I could start a corruption circle that way. It was a random map, Eklektikos configured it, but I'm almost sure it's either continents or pangaea, I don't remember choosing archipelagos
Old 05-08-2003, 05:53   #4
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

Update--

After further exploration of my lands it is now believed among the soothsayers of the Chinese Despotism that we are in what apears to be an island or a peninsula literally cliped somewhere to the mainland. This trows my research askew, if an island,map making will become crucial for the survival of China.
On other news, The Grey Havens have been founded two tiles southwest of the settler in the first pic, the cow is currently being harrased for food and milk and a road being constructed to link the city to Lindon, the capital. I have two goodie huts yet to pop and that me. Not being expansionist means trouble this early in the game. But I do hope my luck will render me more techs, I got pottery from one said hut a bit back and now I feel I am hopelesly behind the tech tree as I am the lowest score in the table. Much to my dismay, Eklektikos is first with about 96 points...I have 82 I think.
Old 04-10-2003, 21:54   #5
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

After a brief hault (Ek had pc troubles) I got the save again! And yes, after exploring my surrounding we are indeed in an island. Good thing is there is an island/continent very near, so I can reach it with a tireme without the use of the great lighthouse or a suicide ship.