Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 04-05-2009, 09:32   #1
Aggie
Emperor

Default Season 38, round 14

A fitting end to the season. 3-0 vs the nr 2. Strange is that the stadium wasn't fully booked, while 2 weeks ago it was vs a bot......

I will have a harder time than expected next season to do well. I will end up in a very strong league... Right now the team has the highest ratings of all teams in that league, but not the highest midfield ratings. It is going to be an interesting season.

We are proud to have the 2nd highest ratings of the CDZ teams in alltid (both in hatstats and stars). Also for the first time L.A. had players in the dream team. Solmi and Van De Ven!

Last edited by Aggie; 04-05-2009 at 09:58.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:40   #2
socralynnek

Strange game. Two important players still injured. Playing PIC and CA at home vs number 1 tpo limit the loss to not destroy confidence before the qualifier. This time the defense was strong enough and I drew 1-1, helping another team winning the league.

My opponent for next week probably MOTSed on Satruday (or at least couldn't PIC), so I expect to win the midfield in the qualifier match. If I do not decide to play CA again, that is. Seems like a doable match.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:57   #3
BCLG100
Deity

Won 7-0, automatic promotion for me.

Looks like the division i'd promote to would be a struggle depending on who my other promotees are.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 15:04   #4
barbu1977
Emperor

Won 0-9 aganst a bot.

So I finished 4th. No qualifs for me. I suspect the team I passed of trowing his last 2 games away to get the qualif match to get the money.
Old 04-05-2009, 15:15   #5
Kingreno

Somehow. I won the league!!

With only 27 points (!!) I won on goal difference by exactly ONE goal. I drew my last game where I could and should have lost, one opponent won only 0-5 where 0-6 would have gven him the title, another opponent ruled the game he played yet managed only a 0-0. One goal, again, would have sufficed for the title.

The title is therefore a huge bonus, and perhaps a bit lucky. Nonetheless, happy with it and on to a very hard qualifier with a rotten TS.
Old 05-05-2009, 00:43   #6
arne1
King

apparently my opponent sold to many palyers lately and was not able to filed a team as strong as I expected. So I won 5-1 and auotpormote to IV, which probaly will be a short stay. At elast I will not win on brute ratings.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:09   #7
Shabbaman
Administrator

I won easily, but my quick wingers didn't like the rain so no big score. Unfortunately the team I was trying to keep from playing playoffs drew against some crap team, so I could've saved my team spirit for the game against Dell
Old 11-05-2009, 22:36   #8
Dell19
King

I had MOTSed the week before, MOTSed again last week and then MOTSed my qualifier so basically my TS is going to be rock bottom for the game against Mistfit. I did win the qualifier though so I'll be in III for the first time.
Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote