Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 21-10-2007, 19:52   #1
BCLG100
Deity

Default Season 33 Round 14

Well i won 8-1 away from home.

Unfortunatly my only goalkeeper managed to injure himself and i didnt score the 30 required goals and gain 3 magical points so i have to play a qualification match- any way to find out who?

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 22:49   #2
arne1
King

won 1-5 may be I should have pic'ed, but I was to scared. Have to play a qualifier now, see who tomorrow. I am counting on a loss. but at least extra money and training.
Old 21-10-2007, 23:17   #3
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

Won 4-0, finished second in the league, and set a new AH-points record: 209.
Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 02:49   #4
sz_matyas

Won 1-4 despite having a 155 to 60 hatstat advantage. My keeper got hurt, but not a big deal as he has two weeks to heal. Now just have to wait and see where I promote to (I auto-promote, yeah).

It will say tomorrow who you play for qualification, though if you go to alltid.org it might say tonight.
Old 22-10-2007, 04:07   #5
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Lost and finished 6th but I'll have a not so tough qualifier which is certainly possible to win even though a few players are still injured. Also, our league champion is autopromoting to 3rd and hopefully the demoted team is not that tough. He was constantly fielding over 300 stars and up to 340 on a good day so this is a big relief. I think he ought to be in 2nd division next season.
Old 22-10-2007, 04:48   #6
sz_matyas

I checked my promotion league and averaging 151 hatstats would put me at 8th (including new teams). Pulling that up to the expected 165 would would put me at 7th, so things are not looking good for the home team.

Better luck to everyone else who is promoting. Just wish I hadn't gotten into what will likely be a top 10 league in div V. Maybe I can scrape out a cup run instead.
Old 22-10-2007, 08:48   #7
socralynnek

Hmmm...I am stupid. Forgot to MOTS (hey maybe it will help me in the CDZ Cup though...)
Still 1-5 was too big a loss.

Finished 6th (with a win it would have been 3rd). But let's see what it is worth for next season.
Start away against an all out team which means I can PIC+CA the first game. Need one more world class defender for that though. At least I have about 2 millions cash.
Old 22-10-2007, 09:36   #8
Aggie
Emperor

I won my last match 1-5. A MotS, because I have nothing to keep my spirits up for. 159 hatstts in an away match, not bad at all. Conde got topscorer for the 3rd time in a row. As a thank you I will sell him and replace him with a younger guy.

EDIT: Well, that's great. The team relegating to my league is quite strong. Looks like I will have a frustrating season AGAIN!

And it also looks I will be kicked out of the cup in the first round again ....
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 11:35   #9
arne1
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Aggie

I won my last match 1-5. A MotS, because I have nothing to keep my spirits up for. 159 hatstts in an away match, not bad at all. Conde got topscorer for the 3rd time in a row. As a thank you I will sell him and replace him with a younger guy.

EDIT: Well, that's great. The team relegating to my league is quite strong. Looks like I will have a frustrating season AGAIN!

And it also looks I will be kicked out of the cup in the first round again ....
Loser!
I on ht eother hand have a doable opponnent in my qualifier and can porbably win that, which I will try of course (better to have played in V and lost, than to never have played in V at all). So I am thinking about a cup run next season, since I think I will relegate anyway.
Old 22-10-2007, 12:04   #10
Tubby Rower

I MotSed at home and expected to win easily since my opponent has never had as good of a midfield as I should have mustered. Well we split possession in the first half and he won it (45%/55%) in the second. It didn't matter whether I won or not so no big deal that he beat me 1-2. I did manage a 175 Hatstat though Top that Mr. Aggie []

I sold out my newly enlarged stadium with 30 001 attending. the first 5000 punters received a free Tubby bobble head doll.

edit: just updated my team info sheet and apparently I had a 181 Hatstat rating in week 11. So my memory is fading faster than I thought.