Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Classical Hero's Heroic Escapades
Home

Old 25-09-2005, 10:07   #1
classical_hero
Warlord

Default * * * Classical Spoiler * * *

Not for Hawklord, Guitarkalle, bathsheba666, IanDC, Sailor, WarningU2 and Yakodi.

This game should overtake in length DDPP. So far we have been playing from the 1 of May and we have almost played 21 turns. Thankfully the turns have gotten shorter recently.

Here is a picture of my capital.

56.56KB

As you can see, a nation has popped a hut right near my captial and got a city as a result. Thank God it was not an AI civ. I have recently produced a settler and will claim a fur to the north and put some culture pressure on the Hittite city. That is the bonus that you get for being an expansionist civ. So far they are the only civ I have met.

EDIT. Fixed attachment
Old 29-09-2005, 22:20   #2
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Thanks for updating. Good to know this game is still alive and moving.
Old 30-09-2005, 16:30   #3
classical_hero
Warlord

We are up to turn 23. The game has been moving quick recently. We are at about one turn every 3 days, sometimes it takes only 2 days, but before that it often took a whole week before the turn would get to you again.
Old 20-07-2006, 11:13   #4
classical_hero
Warlord

I think this game is trying to break the record for the longest PBEM set by DDPP. This has started in May 2005 nd we are just upto turn. Here is my empire and I realise that I am not playing smart here, but I can say that I have an excuse, since there is massive delays, so I forget what I am meant to be doing.

The first thing to do once I have connected those horse, it to get those workers back and irrigate that cow so that I can grow much faster thn what I am doing right now.