Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Ginger_Ale's Forum
Home

Old 12-04-2005, 03:07   #11
Ginger_Ale
Prince

Finished up a SP game as the Ottomans on Demigod. What can I say, those Sipahis rock. I got 13 MGLs, and 1 SGL (came so late, and I was in war-time mobilization, I never got to use it), mainly due to Sipahis. Got a Domination victory in 1575 AD on Standard, 60% Continents ... best game I've had in a while, with a score of 6948 (best SP score as well). Only took away 43 hours of my life too...
Ginger_Ale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 18:11   #12
Pastorius
Custard used tile

GA, I ve sent Ville save and password, to avoid holding up the staff game. Sorry for not doing so before.

In other news, dunno when I have time to play our game....perhaps today though
Old 08-05-2005, 23:52   #13
Ginger_Ale
Prince

Getting pretty bored of single player these days. The AI is too predictable, so I have to play variants.

I played an AWM on a Tiny Map today as the Romans - won in 90 AD, though it probably could've been in the BCs if a city didn't flip so close to the end. I got a score of around 8000, my personal best (best is 9000 something, which was a SG) - and to think that was always war on monarch!

I might try some of LKendter's variants Raze 3 to Dominate (after there is no more room left to settle on the map, every third raze of an AI city grants you the right to build another city) or 5CC+ (5 City Challenge - each # of razes grants you another city. 6 razes grants you a 6th city, 7 (so total of 13 (6 + 7)) grants you a 7th, and so on - maybe I'll make a thread here for some.

Paal: Ok. It's going to go so slow.... slower than I thought possible! Ace your exams.
Ginger_Ale is offline   Reply With Quote