Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > KingReno's Forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-10-2004, 22:07   #1
Kingreno

Default Kingreno vs Banzai *** SPOILAH***

Me and banzai have got a Demigod game started a couple of days ago. I am Iro, he's maya, on a continents map with barbs.

start:

29.24KB

I moved the setler to the wheated Bonusgrass. it was worker-setler-setler from there. I decided against early granary as there was already a barb close on turn 12!
After 18 turns I met the inca, who were nearly an age ahead of me, having all level one techs, but not alpha! I traded it for gold and BW...not too good, but better then nothing. Pachacuti was great in helping me fend of barbs, sending stacks of warriors after them!
after 35 the empire looks like this:

87.31KB

There is a settler under the vet warrior and grand river is founded on silks. I will now build granaries.

the minimap looks like this:

3.1KB

Notice I made an embassy with the Inca. I got writing last turn, but so did the Inca. I need to find the other AI soon! 10 turns to philo now...

The f11 looks like this, that is before the 4th city is founded. AI can truly NOT handle barbs...

75.74KB

Good stats, but what confuses me is Casa Banzai onthe top of the list...he starts with masonry and pottery, could he have built a temple there?? If so, that will bite back at him. 60 shields...

The game-progress is fast and I will try to update soon.