Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Beorn's Wintry Cavern
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-02-2007, 02:12   #1
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Default Beorn the Sword: C3C - BtS noob conversion

And he is looking forward to know how to play this new game.

So I've pretty much overplayed C3C for my own sake and I'm certain I'll have remnants of that in my C4W game. I signed up for team CDZ on SGOTM 4 of the other forum. We'll see how that goes. I also signed up for the 18 players game thing. That one will go bad. If anyone is interested in a co-op MP game, so that I can learn something, I'd welcome the thought.

Questions:
1- Food is power, still true?

2- Civics and religions, do you treat those like governments in C3C, get ASAP and trade for mucho money, or do you play it differently?

3- I read a lot more of whipping in spoilers, is it much better?

4- How do artillery units work now, the civilopedia didn't convince me it was still the same...

5- I understand that civs in CIV are big fans of the status quo. Will the klarius fast conquest approach be met with increased resistance? Is this how they manage large empires as opposed to corruption, by making sure everyone stacks against you?

6- With one strenght of attack only, how does one gadge what to build for offenses?

7- Is the old tech approach of getting techs without wonders and offensive units first, in hopes of trading, still viable?

Thanks everyone.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote