Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Plux' forum
Home

Old 07-12-2003, 21:55   #11
Plux
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by anarres

Is that page up to date? Is the war still going?
The page of 1000BC is totally up-to-date.. those four egyptian chariots were slaughtered in the last turn I got, and Killer was whining about it only yesterday
Plux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 22:21   #12
anarres
anarchist butcher

hehehe
Old 08-12-2003, 10:14   #13
digger760
King

very good write up plux. Thanks for the update.
digger760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2004, 23:43   #14
Plux
King

I've given a little update on the most recent fighting that has happened: http://www.esdoornstraat.demon.nl/AO1/1000BC.htm#300BC
Old 18-02-2004, 00:13   #15
anarres
anarchist butcher

Wow! That's some serious fighting going on - how do you think the wars are going overall?
Old 18-02-2004, 08:27   #16
Aggie
Emperor

It looks like you're doing great vs two opponents that appear to have difficulty getting things organised. But aren't you three making it way to easy for the other island?
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2004, 10:36   #17
digger760
King

good update pluc, although i had problems with the last link you posted. I used a link higher up the page to get there in the end.
digger760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2004, 11:38   #18
Plux
King

Tx, digger760, link fixed. I think I can manage withstanding Matrix and Killer for a while. I have a horseman army fending off Killer's WC's and horseys in the upper side of my empire, and I got swords waiting for Matrix downstairs. Killing Killer's SoD brought him back to weak compared to me, on the same level as Matrix is. Although I have had a handful of leaders vics no luck with GL's yet . Of course, Egypt is having its GA for at least 10 turns now, so I expect quite more units shortly. I hope I can trim Matrix a little before he reaches Invention, because I wouldn't like to meet those zerks , but I will if I have to . I'm building a few boats to sink any naval attack that could come up, just in case.

The worst thing of this all indeed is the fact that the inhabitants of the other continent are probably laughing their arses off seeing us picking on each other, but Matrix and Killer don't want to talk about peace yet, so regretfully it isn't up to me . I'm trying to keep Erikk close as a potential ally, but he hasn't got any techs for me or so he told me. Not really sure about that, but the other two are probably too far ahead to be very interested in trading (although I must say I haven't been in contact much), so Erikk will be my target for aid in the near future. For military help I don't think he has the army to cross the waters to Egypt yet (although that would be a very nice move ).

On the tech side I'm probably least, as I don't have any MA-techs yet and I'm ca. 17 turns from Eng @ min research. Financially I'm doing ok, though. I have 1000+ gp that I keep for when it's really necessary.