Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Site Stuff > Off Topic
Home

Old 04-09-2004, 18:06   #11
Beam
c00l b33r

Location: Beat 'm up Scotty!. Lives in the Lands that are Nether.

Next week work starts again which gives me full overview of the agenda again. I'll post dates for 2 or 3 weekends in a couple of days.

@Stapel, offer appreciated.

@krys, would be very nice to meet you, you think you can make it if the date suits you?

@Killer would be very nice meeting you as well, I'm considering to arrange a rugidized keyboard in case you are going to go on-line or do other things with a PC. Just look at this pic and you know why.

Old 04-09-2004, 18:12   #12
Socrates
Emperor

Mmmh, yes I'd gladly come to your land of marijuana smokers ! And no it's not worth trying to make me try it. Hehe... Well if you set it up in fall, then I'll put my idea in France for later then, maybe in next spring ? Cause in the winter I don't wanna be stucked in the countryside, brrrrrrr... I'll see what I'll do next weeks and decide, but the will is there !

BTW, it takes you 3 hours to drive to Paris ? Never been caught for speed limit ?
Old 04-09-2004, 18:24   #13
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

beam: LOL. but I was dead sober in that pic, if you remember the entire series. just going for Joanne's SOD with about 50 artillery
Old 04-09-2004, 19:26   #14
Beam
c00l b33r

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M

beam: LOL. but I was dead sober in that pic, if you remember the entire series. just going for Joanne's SOD with about 50 artillery
Oh, I was rather thinking about the keyboard. I'll arrange an industry strength one WITH a reinforced B key.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:33   #15
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

@beam: LOL, now I get it! Yes, it would be kinda advisable, and a very sturdy mouse, too
Old 05-09-2004, 18:35   #16
smalltalk

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M
smalltalk: depending on where you live I am always willing to drive a detour to pick you up!
That would be quite a long detour - about 400 km one-way, if I recall correctly that you live in the stuttgart area.

I'll have a look at the map.
Old 14-09-2004, 20:24   #17
Beam
c00l b33r

Dates

Just post what suits you best (or both, or not at all) for the following weekends:
- 23 and 24 october
- 6 and 7 november

I'll be free on both Fridays as well so don't hesitate to make it a long weekend! As said floorspace isn't an issue so logistics should be pretty straightforward. Dutchies will know where Breda is, for those who don't: A'dam is 100 km to the N, Bruxelles 100 km to the S, Dusseldorf 160 km E.

Looking forward to cu all!
Old 14-09-2004, 21:20   #18
smalltalk

#1 Both dates seem to be OK for me right now.

#2 A friend of mine has been getting married. They plan to have a party somewhen in fall. I'll check out what date exactly they have in mind.

#3 @killer: Still not sure where you live. Maybe you could post it/pm me. After looking at the maps, I guess it would not be much of a detour for me to pick you up. (Unless I travel directly from Berlin, where I will be the weekend of 15/16 october, celebrating a dear friends 40th birthday.)
Old 14-09-2004, 21:34   #19
Socrates
Emperor

So you live close to Belgium, uh ? Not far from France, so ? That's interesting. As for dates, they are equal for me, as I don't have anything planned. I'll make up my mind for transportation when the date is chosen. I'm interested in seeing you all, but that'll be weird at first ; I have so far only met people in Paris from the Internet.
Old 14-09-2004, 23:43   #20
Banzai

Count me in if it's on 23 and 24 october
6 and 7 november is uncertain..

Banzai!