Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 17-05-2006, 15:47   #11
rhymes

The RSFF would like to show its respect to the QC by providing usefull advices to the war room.
rhymes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 23:58   #12
Raisin Bran

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rhymes

The RSFF would like to show its respect to the QC by providing usefull advices to the war room.
I appreciate your respect towards the QC but I would need you to make a formal announcement that you are allying with the QC on the CIVivor OT thread on CFC.

This War Room is for actual game strategy, I want to win this game and I intend to do all in my power to do so. This is why I need an official alliance. The war room is for QC members and official allies.

J'apprecie que tu veuille nous aider mais jai vraiment besoin dun alliance avant que je te laisse ecrire et regarder ici. Tu na pas besoin de te fusionner au QC tu peux garder ton independance comme pour lea atheists crusaders. Jaimerais ca si tu te joingais a nous on serais fort en batheme. De la maniere quon est positionner on est fort deja .... mais si tu te joint a nous on va etre TRES fort ... moi et delorimier on va pouvoir envoyer des troupes vu que nous sommes priotegés par dr yoshy et toi !
ENTK si tu te joint a nous ca va barder pour les autres.

Old 11-06-2006, 06:42   #13
Dr. Yoshi

Well, I caved in to Caesar's whining and declared war on Cornwall. I would think Cornwall doesn't have that many units, since I don't have many units either.
Dr. Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 16:16   #14
Raisin Bran

Well Im at war with monty!

I can afford another war right now ...... I pop a warrior every 3 turns so ill kick monty's ass and then Ill jump in with you but I wont say anything on the civior thread .... the suprise will be even greater when I jump in to help!

No worries ill act like I dont want to take part in this but ill prepare for that !

Hehehehehe LAOD will suffer!
Old 11-06-2006, 16:55   #15
Dr. Yoshi

You don't have archery, Raisin Bran?
Dr. Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2006, 17:15   #16
rhymes

I, too, want to see LAoD suffer. I am willing to join your allaince.
This forum being in Raisin's sig, I would advise you not to divulgate too much in here. Rather use PM or maybe an other secret thread. This one could be used as a decoy....
rhymes is offline   Reply With Quote