Old 06-09-2006, 12:32   #21
Tubby Rower

you had better sell them before they do
Old 06-09-2006, 12:37   #22
Kingreno

They are on their way to next levels...
Old 06-09-2006, 12:41   #23
Kemal

Looking at his player profile, I think Angelle will be selling this time for sure, eh?
Old 06-09-2006, 13:32   #24
Kingreno

desperate measures...
Old 10-09-2006, 08:15   #25
Kingreno

Ok they sold.

Angelle for 1.65M, Mirek for 1.025M. This netted me 2,45M after taxes.

Total Balance now: 7.1M Euro's.

Income,

Sponsors to 71.3k (was 73.2)
Financial: 67.5k (was 42.9)

Expenses,

stadium/YS/temp 45.2k
Wages: 61 k (was 86k)
staff 42 k

This totals for a weekly LOSS of 10k.

This is, off course, [u]without any income from matches</u>. I play away this week, and expect about 5k from the friendly so I even out on away weeks and win about 150k on homeweeks. This will change as more trainees (I still have 7 that are very decent and will leave as soon as they pop) leave reducing salary costs, and increasing financial.

Daytrading also brings her fruits. I bought 6 passable defenders again (last week I got 8) from 17yrs to 19 years, totalling only 30k. 1 popped already this week and the rest is in the osmosissquad.

Will keep you posted!
Old 19-09-2006, 15:57   #26
Shabbaman
Administrator

Daytrading can net you an awful lot of money. It costs more time than a father like you should be able to spend on something like hattrick (I know I don't have/want to have the time to be able to daytrade, and I don't even have a baby (thank goodness). It feels like cheating as well, btw. What you describe sounds more like skilltrading. But what's in a name.

Any news I've missed since I've been on holiday?

My team is t3h suckage atm, I've noticed. Makes me want to do the "aristocrats gambit" as well... but like I said, it's probably suicide if you don't train defenders. Perhaps it's time to switch training. I've decided to spend no more money for the next few seasons (besides replacing players that have become too old), and (thus) relegate to the 6th. I should be able to put up a good run in that division easily with my current team, and get some good stadium revenues. By the time I got that 100k (with 10 economists, not 1) I'll take a look if hattrick is interesting for me again. It's been pretty disappointing for me since the market crashed.

But like you said, I think earning promotion is easy. Get 3 IM's with absurd playmaking skills for 3M total, and you're golden. All you have to do is cope with an extra 300k a week worth of salary.
Old 19-09-2006, 16:09   #27
Kingreno

I have some time in the evenings, but I do not daytrade On maximum tempo at all. My revenues, as expected, are not as good as they could, though getting lucky now and then is possible. Most cash I make by buying passable 17-19 yr defenders that played as a defender that week, on Thursdayevenings. I buy them for 15k max, and on average one in 10 pops, netting me 100+k. The rest is on the squad and will eventually pop to solid.
I have had little succes by buying say, solid Playmakers, and letting them play as IM and then resell them to allow training. they have to provide 20% more then I bought them for and that succeeds seldom.

Old 19-09-2006, 19:20   #28
Kingreno

As for this weeks status:

22k sups showed up the home match so a very decent 160k from crowd revenues this week. I balanced the rest to zero so profit is 160 k.
However, two players will leave the club netting me at least 1.3M (they're already bid on) but more likely 1.4m. Total cash before sunday will go to arround 8.5M.

wages: 61 k now. 51k next week.
Financial: 68.5k now, 80k next week.

Sups: irritated (after 1-3 at home)
sponsors: delerious (with only ONE spokesperson!)

keep you posted!
Old 22-09-2006, 12:49   #29
Shabbaman
Administrator

So does this aristocrats gambit involve immediate selling of your trainees once they pop?

One of my outstanding scorers popped to brilliant today, and I'm wondering if I should sell him or not. I have 3 19 y.o. outstanding scorers anyway, and this guy is 20.

The point is, I think, how much deflation you expect. Last season training to a next level means that you didn't earn more money. Stupid. Why am I even bothering...
Old 22-09-2006, 12:56   #30
Dell19
King

Trainees may not have earnt any real money but they will have beaten the rate of deflation so that you can still buy the same equivalent player.
Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote