Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 10-03-2005, 08:20   #11
English_brit

Nice going. Good attack stats aswell.

Good luck in the final. How good's the opponant?
English_brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 17:35   #12
Dell19
King

I'm playing Krampekameratene (165394) who got these ratings in his semi final:
Krampekameratene
Player rating and Team formation
Team Attitude: (Hidden)
Tactic: Normal
Tactic skill: (no tactic)

Midfield: wretched (high)
Right Side Defence: weak (very low)
Central Defence: weak (low)
Left Side Defence: wretched (very high)
Right Side Attack: poor (low)
Central Attack: weak (very high)
Left Side Attack: poor (very high)

I think he is a PM trainer so if I play my first team midfield I should be able to win the game although my ratings won't be quite as good this time.
Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:48   #13
English_brit

Sounds promising. Good luck in it.
English_brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 15:16   #14
Dell19
King

thanks
Old 16-03-2005, 19:40   #15
Dell19
King

Quote:
quote:View game: HT Live
Date: 16/03/2005 at 17.30
MatchID: 38150449
Arena: Het Kippenhok
Crowd: 1686

At Het Kippenhok, 1686 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. The match took place on neutral ground. Wartham tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. They fielded: Gray - Edwards, Matthews, Budd - Pelgrims, Crook, Moulin, Laporte - Hammond, Kneale, Rowan.

Krampekameratene started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. Lineup: Risfeldt - Wik, Larsen, Eikenes - Henriksen, Støa, Lautraite, Borre, Jacobsen - Bjørnsen, Giralte.

Wartham seemed to prefer attacking in the middle. Krampekameratene took the lead in the games 6:th minute with 0 - 1 after some elegant plays down the middle. Casper Wik was the scorer. The away team´s Oséias Giralte took advantage of a mistake to the home side´s right in the 7:th minute increasing Krampekameratene´s lead to 0 - 2. In the 20th minute, following yet another great corner, Nicolae Laporte knocked the ball to the limit of Jon Edwards's reach, who just couldn't put it in the net. Krampekameratene came close to extending their lead as Jarl Støa delivered a long range shot from the right but the angle was too sharp, and the shot hit the side of the goal. Alec Matthews sailed high, high above the opponents as he headed the 1-2 in after a corner kick after 25 minutes of play. Wartham's Robert Pelgrims got himself booked after a foul. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 2. This part of the game had been a standoff between the teams.

After 63 minutes of play Paul Hammond equalised for Wartham after an elegant attack from the right. Krampekameratene took the lead in the games 82nd minute with 2 - 3 after some elegant plays down the middle. Glenn Eikenes was the scorer. Krampekameratene came close to extending their lead as John Bjørnsen delivered a long range shot from the right but the angle was too sharp, and the shot hit the side of the goal. In the 86th minute, Wartham's Jon Edwards received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. After a fatal mistake from the away teams right side defense in the 86:th minute, an alert Paul Hammond bagged the ball, evening the score to 3 - 3. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Wartham, with an impressive 54 percent possession of the ball.

After the regular 90 minutes, the agony of overtime followed. In the 97:th minute cheers broke out as Nicolae Laporte found his way through the guests central defense line, clipping the 4 - 3 goal in for Wartham. This put an end to extra time, making Wartham the winners. The most dominating Wartham player was without a doubt Robert Pelgrims. Alec Matthews on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important Krampekameratene player was Magnus Risfeldt. Lars Borre on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 3.
It was my first team, with my B line of trainees up front against his full first team and it ended in extra time with the midfields being equal on everything but stamina that allowed the reverse in the second half. In the end it was excellent playmaker, Laporte, who scored the winning goal.

It was an interesting game, no reports came for the first 20 minutes and then I found myself 2 goals down fortunately we came back to 2-2. Only to concede another in the 82nd minute. Hammond came to the rescue to level the scores and head for extra time. Both teams had other chances to win the game but Krampekameratene did have one opportunity straight after they had scored their third which would have been game over. Happily it ended well with Laporte scoring from his second chance to allow us to win in extra time on the golden goal rule.

Old 16-03-2005, 19:48   #16
Melifluous
Administrator

Super Congrats!

Dell R the Winna!

Melifluous
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2005, 22:56   #17
Shabbaman
Administrator

Congratulations Dell!
Old 16-03-2005, 23:12   #18
Dell19
King

Thanks.

Its been because of quite a bit of advice from here that has helped me build a better team that can now win games.