Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 08-09-2004, 08:15   #11
Håkon

Quote:
quote:The crowd of 18141 turning up at Treacle Mine Road today were greeted by some nasty showers of rain. Dynamo had chosen a strategic 5-3-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Engsjö - Lisle, Scheie, Sørensen, Waliszek, Lupovs - Ackerman, Spatafora, Andersen - Alvarez, van Tiggelen.

Volvo started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Åhlskär - Kärkkäinen, Coulen, Bãdoi - Gundersen, Barato, Størum, Rocha, Handel - Olsen, Bakken.

Volvo took the lead after 13 minutes with 0 - 1. Jari Kärkkäinen placed the ball out of reach for the home sides keeper after a fine move, coming in from the left. Andy Ackerman of Dynamo received a yellow card in the 17:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. 28 minutes into the game Arvid Åhlskär had to leave the pitch due to a knee injury. In came Henry Brix. Dynamo´s Arne Scheie made an attempt at equalising in the 35:th minute, coming in from the right, but the ball hit the post, the defense clearing the rebound. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 1. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Volvo, with an impressive 53 percent possession of the ball.

Xavier Spatafora pulled a real crowd pleaser as he, in the 52nd minute, wove through the guests whole central defense line and put the 1 - 1 equaliser away. As Xavier Spatafora had, completely unprovoked, swept the legs out from under an opponent in front of a linesman, the referee gave the Dynamo player a red card without batting an eye. Volvo had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team goaltender Johan Engsjö saved Mads Bakken´s shot headed for the top corner. Christian Olsen came close to putting the visiting team one up in the 62nd minute, following a solo raid down the middle, but Johan Engsjö managed to tip the ball to a corner. Volvos Jari Kärkkäinen got himself booked after a foul. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Volvo´s Mads Bakken got himself booked. Arne Scheie gave his Dynamo the lead with 2 - 1, as he successfully challenged both the guests central defenders, then placed the ball unreachably at the goaltenders right post. Volvo held the ball, with a clear 59 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Dynamo player was without a doubt Kjell Sørensen. Szymon Waliszek on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Volvo player was without a doubt José Carlos Barato. Mads Bakken on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 1.
A bit of a lucky 2-1 win at home, as I burnt my team spirit to have any chance of winning this match. That means the table is now too close to call

1. IKStart 11 45 - 11 28
------------------------
2. Erlando United 11 44 - 13 22
3. Volvo 240 11 32 - 15 22
4. møljespill 11 33 - 20 21
---------------------------
5. Dynamo Morpork 11 30 - 21 21

I'm playing an awful team on Saturday, and then the decider against møljespill. With the team trying to win the CDZ as well...I have too many targets
Håkon is offline   Reply With Quote