Whomp
King

Tanks BH! Let the games begin!
Old 13-09-2005, 22:16   #102
bed_head7

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

Quote:
quote:My hope is that the geography does not dictate who attacks whom, but instead it is entirely up to diplomacy
Well it is an AW game so diplomacy is out of the window.

Thanks a lot bed_head!!
Oh, perhaps I misunderstood somewhere along the way. I thought that even with the locked alliances, there would be some element of teaming up against the other. In any case, if there were a situation where one of the teams is in the middle of the other two, that middle team would be taken apart first. I designed the map with the intent that it would either be all out war between everyone, more or less, or any two teams could team up against any one team. I hope that that out of game diplomacy is allowed, as it makes the game more interesting to me. But I only really skimmed the main thread for map details, so perhaps I misunderstood.

Rik, I didn't think that putting it in once as his password would cause you to memorize the password. Though the password is rather different, so perhaps it stuck with you.

And Mistfit, what twisted mind? I only wish that the map had some twisted qualities to it.
bed_head7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2005, 01:05   #103
Rik Meleet

@ BH: I only told that I know Grahamiam's Password to have this known upfront. And I keep all my PM's in case the mapmaker needs to check something in case of an irregularity during play.
Remember; I'll never receive Grahamiam's save as long as Barbu is in the game. And even if I do get Grahamiam's save I won't look; I consider that cheating and I will never cheat. It's simply not "my cup of tea" to cheat.

@ All: I lean to no team contacts at all; we are 3 teams that hate eachother and will never talk to eachother, let alone make deals with other teams. "The world is not big enough for 6 nations; only 2 will fit" should be the motto IMHO. So I am in favor of never talking to other teams and certainly not making deals with other teams.
Old 14-09-2005, 05:11   #104
Mistfit
King

Gareed