Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Ehecatl Atzin's Teocalli
Home

Old 11-08-2003, 06:27   #1
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

Default Tunerica vs Ehecatl Atzin --SPOILERS---

In this game Tunerica is the Egyptians and I'm the Ottomans; never played with them before, let's see what they can do The map specifications can be found under the respective thread in the map making forum; so I shalln't be placing them here, partly beacuse I don't want to and partly because I don't remember It's a monarch game anyway, that should give an idea to how it will go about. Here's my starting point:

18.46KB

The only thing that worries me is Tunerica's UU, it's quite early in the game and they can do some damage to any kingdom not adequetly protected... I'll have to build spearmen and a decent offensive army until his UU becomes obsolete... You know, everytime I see UU It reminds me of saging breasts
Ehecatl Atzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2003, 22:04   #2
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

Well, this pic pretty much sums up my current situation, the germans are up to the north and you can see the half-eaten name of their city.

96.95KB

Here is the mini map:

7.23KB

So it looks like a good game to be had, haven't been able to play much, but this one has promise
Ehecatl Atzin is offline   Reply With Quote