Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Civilization > General Discussion > Colonization 2
Home

Old 18-08-2015, 06:14   #1
rousutt

Default I would be lying

That's not to Final Fantasy XIV Gil say that the Rooster Teeth rumor could check out but it is to say that in the past sometimes these rumors have checked out.As for why Silent Hills would be up for grabs all falls back to a massive spat between Hideo Kojima and Konami. The two are parting ways after his contractual obligations are fulfilled with Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, which is due for release later this year. Kojima and his Kojima Productions crew were supposed to work hand in hand with Guillermo Del Toro to bring Silent Hills to life with Norman Reedus in the starring role, but it looks like that won't be happening. A petition by Final Fantasy XIV gamers to bring the game to life doesn't seem to have had any effect.Final Fantasy XIV gamers were desperately hoping that Microsoft could step in to save the project because the brief glimpse of what Kojima and crew wanted to do with the game based on the PT Demo showed a lot of promise. I'm not heavy into that genre but I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't consider putting money aside for a horror-survival game running on the Fox Engine and starring Norman Reedus.Need For Speed Reboot Requires Internet Connection. One of the staples of today's generation of home console gaming seems to be always-on internet requirements. It's a two-fold mechanic that first allows publishers to accurately measure who all is playing the game and for how long, as well as prevent illegally copied versions of the game from being used online. The newest Need For Speed reboot will utilize this always-on internet measure.In a brief Twitter exchange, the official Need For Speed account offered a retort to a user who warned Electronic Arts not to go the route of Microsoft, telling them to look how it all turned out after Microsoft announced that the Xbox One would originally have a block on used Final Fantasy XIV games and a 24 hour check-in. The account stated... As you can imagine, the responses were not happy at all. The ?benefits are nice? statement has been reiterated countless times, going as far back as Diablo III where the always-on caused Blizzard a firestorm of frustrations from consumers.
Old 21-08-2015, 20:52   #2
Shabbaman
Administrator

I don't think this is the right subforum.
Old 22-08-2015, 11:00   #3
Rik Meleet

I don't think Rousutt is a real person.
Old 30-08-2015, 11:21   #4
Shabbaman
Administrator

Finding the right subforum is part of our human verification test.

Tags
ffxiv golds