Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 26-11-2007, 00:52   #201
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Astro is due in like 10, the idea hung around to wait it out but I am trusting Whomp's judgement on the invasion; if anything, it'll be fun to see action and we'll still have naval superiority
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2007, 05:38   #202
Whomp
King

I'm not sure it's the best thinking but with all their units up front my thinking is they'll be inclined to keep them there. If they're even one turn late on pulling them back I think they're screwed.
Old 30-11-2007, 01:11   #203
Whomp
King

OK the eagle has landed. Here's the status of what we've got. I'm hoping they hit us with their San Marco units since we have 2 zerks waiting in boats. I'm not sure it's enough but they'll take a lot of losses with us. We're 7 turns from astro and still control the seas near our city "War Torn".

Here's a pic..

Old 01-12-2007, 01:27   #204
JerichoHill

WOW! What a great attack! They are F*CKED now!

Beserkers are great units!
Old 01-12-2007, 06:39   #205
Beorn
Disabled Vet

FUCKING DRUNK plz take my turns. thx
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 01-12-2007, 19:11   #206
Whomp
King

Hehe...

Oh and *Burp*...bahbye.

Old 01-12-2007, 19:51   #207
Beorn
Disabled Vet

So sweep the coast, pillage cottages, be merry.

My military city with the settled GGen will push out LB's (and eventually muskets) until we have one in every city - 5XP means they could all be CD3 or Drill3 or whichever promotions fit best.
Old 01-12-2007, 21:14   #208
Whomp
King

With our circumnavigate bonus they can't keep up with us. I think we'll be able to raze 4 cities in the next 4-5 turns.

Longer term we really need to set our sights on Azza/Classical team. Those guys need some pain! I think we'll be the first to astro so upgrades will be in store.

I don't want to sound stupid but do galleys and/or caravels upgrade? In foreign waters?
Old 01-12-2007, 21:16   #209
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I doubt you can upgrade ships unless they are in port.

As for sounding stupid, I thought catapults had a max damage amount they could deal so I used one last time around instead of another unit that would've gained more useful XP.
Old 01-12-2007, 22:21   #210
killercane
Prince

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Beorn

I doubt you can upgrade ships unless they are in port.

As for sounding stupid, I thought catapults had a max damage amount they could deal so I used one last time around instead of another unit that would've gained more useful XP.
The Whomp Maneuver scores again!

They just need to be in your cultural borders to upgrade. Cats max dmg amount thing is only in bts.
killercane is offline   Reply With Quote