Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Site Stuff > Off Topic
Home

Old 23-11-2007, 15:41   #181
Whomp
King

You guys should be cheering me on after sz rolled through the baseball league. It would be quite embarrassing if he won this league too.
Old 23-11-2007, 16:21   #182
Darkness

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

You guys should be cheering me on after sz rolled through the baseball league. It would be quite embarrassing if he won this league too.
Sorry Whomp, but as long as I am in the running myself there will be no cheering for other teams.

Which means I'll probably be cheering on the sidelines soon...
Old 23-11-2007, 16:28   #183
sz_matyas

Of course you should be cheering me on. Otherwise you'll miss the bandwagon of my greatness and who would ever want that.

Besides who doesn't like ripping people from Chicago. I mean your sports teams other than the Bulls have won how many championships in how many years? Honestly WI does better and we're just the hicks up north.
Old 23-11-2007, 18:18   #184
mauer
King

I'll cheer for SZ if I get booted. Whomp has the all around team, but SZ beat me twice and I'd rather the guy that beat me at every matchup win.

Nice start Graham, both of your guys last night beat there projections.
mauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 23:11   #185
grahamiam
Emperor

Yep, but 11pts from a kicker is nothing to sneeze at, plus the other 2 did pretty decent. This will probably be a 130-140pt week for both of us.
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2007, 00:53   #186
mauer
King

Way to go, now you've jinxed us and I'll pull another 80 point week.
Old 24-11-2007, 17:36   #187
Whomp
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sz_matyas

Of course you should be cheering me on. Otherwise you'll miss the bandwagon of my greatness and who would ever want that.

Besides who doesn't like ripping people from Chicago. I mean your sports teams other than the Bulls have won how many championships in how many years? Honestly WI does better and we're just the hicks up north.
Heh. As my friends from Milwaukee call us...F.i.b's (Fucking Illinois bastards).

I did find it quite humorous when the annoucers at last week's Packers game (Sunday) they were trying to figure out why so many women were at the game....

Of course it was the start of hunting season in "yahhey dere land of cheese and venison"...

I'll take Chicago and the Massives! Bring it SZ!
Old 25-11-2007, 16:36   #188
mauer
King

If we get beat by Whomp, we deserve it. Somehow we let him get 4 out of the top 10 players.

35.22KB
Old 25-11-2007, 18:48   #189
Robboo
King

They were top 10 when we drafted...at least one of those is a luck pick.
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2007, 05:34   #190
Whomp
King

I doubt any of those guys were ranked or projected what you see there. I'm pretty sure everyone had L.T., S. Jackson and L. Johnson as their 1,2 and 3 going into the draft.

If you think Adrian Peterson was lucky then I got news for ya. I thought he'd be top 5 RB since the beginning of the year (I felt strongly about fading L. and R. Johnson since the get-go). I might be wrong when everything's said and done. I never expected Brady to explode the way he did. That's why we play the game and from the looks of it we now have a tie at the top.