Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Markstar's lair
Home

Old 23-09-2005, 17:37   #71
Whomp
King

It would be nice to find some rivers. I think south will only reveal more jungle so I'd go E-SE-SE
Warrior worker is fine since it doesn't look like we can get worker-warrior. Right?
Hmmm...on new city names. What should our theme be?
Spamsterdamnit and Rotinhelldamnit
Old 25-09-2005, 23:49   #72
Markstar
King

I agree that going straight south doesn't make sense but I still suggest S-(S-)-E-E since it will uncover more tiles.

For our capital I had something like "Alliance Headquarters" in mind. Other that than we could could just start a list with suggestions or alternate in naming the cities (I, for example, like naming cities after towns I like or live in, e.g. Ulm, Goslar, Tucson, ...).

Like the Spamsterdamnit.
Markstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:39   #73
Markstar
King

News update (don't have much time these days).

146.39KB

Looking pretty good though I was hoping that the Brotherhood would not do as well as they do. And the Gremlins also have build a second city. Damn, and I thought we were rushing things. Now they already have access to the wheat flood plains.

Warrior ->E for now to explore our southern territory? Or S do see what else is out there?
Old 10-10-2005, 20:47   #74
Whomp
King

Let me know if you need me to play some saves if you don't have time. I would continue south to see if we can meet someone else. I have a feeling that Gremlins met someone else other than Team Metal. Did you know they met them?
Old 07-11-2005, 10:34   #75
Markstar
King

Text following soon...

101.1KB
Old 15-11-2005, 14:22   #76
Markstar
King

Don't have a lot of time these days, sorry.

Anyways, here is the latest picture, land doesn't look very tasty.

47.77KB

Our second worker will be done next turn - question is where we move it (my suggestion would be mining the wine and afterwards finally irrigate the wheat) and what we are going to build next. I would probably go for a warrior since we can use some protection against those Jaguar Warriors.

Warrior is definitely going south now, the hill just looked to tempting not to use as a look-out post. []

Any other suggestions? Again, Whomp, you are always free to play the save. But I was thinking (since we recently had the save for a few days without playing it) that we might try to find another player and suggest other teams to do the same since the game is moving not as fast as it could. What do you think?
Old 15-11-2005, 17:09   #77
Whomp
King

OK will do Markstar. Sometimes I get confused trying to read German . I will view the turntracker more often since I have two games on it. Military makes sense for next build.

There are a bunch of people that have come on board from CFC that I can ask. Which teams are slowing the pace do you know?
Old 15-11-2005, 18:12   #78
Markstar
King

Well, Team Metal is not the fastest one on the block, but other teams could probably use another player as well. But maybe it might just be enough to enforce the 24-hour rule once or twice. []