Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Opponent finding forum > Opponent finding forum
Home

Old 01-08-2003, 21:21   #1
Moonsinger

Default Play me! - GAME STARTED

Just kidding! You can't play me! However, I'm available to play with you on another PBEM game. At the moment, I have only 1 game going with Kemal, and may be another one or two with Cartouche Bee soon, but I think I have time to play at least one more. I can't promise much but at least 1 turn a day. Emperor or Deity level is ok. Any map setting is ok with me too. Btw, I'm in the Central US timezone. If we are in the same timezone, may be some power play session to speed up the first 100 turns or so.
Moonsinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 21:28   #2
Aggie
Emperor

I'm interested. But I expect that a lot of others are as well And looking at the numbers of games I have right now, I don't mind when you choose to play vs others first

I will finish a couple of games soon and then I will have (even more) time. 8 hours of time difference hasn't been too bad for the game speed. I already finished a game vs Nightfa11 (6 hours) and I'm also quite far vs Wildfire, Cartouche Bee and OPD. Other Europian players have the same experience.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 21:30   #3
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

I can play, I live in the Pacific timezone. Emperor or Deity, huh? never walked that alley before but what the heck
Ehecatl Atzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 21:32   #4
Moonsinger

Aggie: Sure, you are on...any specific map and extra rule do you like?
Old 01-08-2003, 21:35   #5
Moonsinger

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ehecatl Atzin
I can play, I live in the Pacific timezone. Emperor or Deity, huh? never walked that alley before but what the heck
How about Deity level with 7 AIs on a standard one big contient map sound?

//Edit: Just kidding! Since I'm not really good at this game, Chieftain level is ok with me too.
Old 01-08-2003, 21:39   #6
Aggie
Emperor

I like to play with the standard civ rules, so no accelerated production, regicide and stuff.

Level: deity. Not to cramped between AI at the start. I once had a deity pbem in which 3 cities where the maximum at first.
Standard sized map, continents or pangaea preferred.
I also like us to have similar civs (both industrious or non-industrious traits and comparable UU).
I'm not a deity vet, so I prefer strong civs.
Rules: We could agree upon not using certain exploits (which you probably know better than me, because you joined a lot of discussions in the GOTM forum)
Old 01-08-2003, 21:41   #7
Ehecatl Atzin
Part-timer

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Moonsinger
How about Deity level with 7 AIs on a standard one big contient map sound?
I'm so gonna bet my butt kicked on this game! But bring it on!! so do we ask for a map in the respective forum?
Ehecatl Atzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 21:45   #8
Moonsinger

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Aggie
I like to play with the standard civ rules, so no accelerated production, regicide and stuff.

Level: deity. Not to cramped between AI at the start. I once had a deity pbem in which 3 cities where the maximum at first.
Standard sized map, continents or pangaea preferred.
I also like us to have similar civs (both industrious or non-industrious traits and comparable UU).
I'm not a deity vet, so I prefer strong civs.
Rules: We could agree upon not using certain exploits (which you probably know better than me, because you joined a lot of discussions in the GOTM forum)
Sound good! About exploitation - let's play by the rule of GOTM, would that be acceptable?
Old 01-08-2003, 21:47   #9
Aggie
Emperor

I have to read those rules then... any preferences yourself?

EDIT: where can I find those rules?
Old 01-08-2003, 21:49   #10
Moonsinger

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ehecatl Atzin
I'm so gonna bet my butt kicked on this game! But bring it on!! so do we ask for a map in the respective forum?
I was just kidding...just pick a level and map type where you feel comfortable and I will play with you. I'm more interesting about making friend than winning the silly game and I definitely don't want to scare anyone away.