Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Succession Games and Team Games > Succession Games Open Forum
Home

Old 06-02-2005, 19:33   #61
col
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

Confused...

I seen the rating that Mad-Bax posted.

Puts me at Sid with anarres and akots, whilst Col and Killer get Deity and KR gets emperor???!!!???

I can honestly say that I have never even beaten Deity in my entire life.

And I easily put Killer above me in rankings, cant comment on KR, but I suppose the Col ranking was fair

Melifluous
Hmm - seeing as how I'm currently 0-3 in pbems having lost to Meli, Killer and erikk, I'm not convinced. I play on emperor normally and like Meli certainly do not regard myself in any shape or form as a deity player. I feel sorry for KR being ranked below me!
Old 07-02-2005, 09:09   #62
gozpel

Awesome team you have there guys

Team Offa decided to join the C3C just because of you.

Your ideas are great but nothing new, but try to get an own thread (with PW) so snoops like me can't read what you're doing? I shouldn't be here, but I'm a member in this forum too and couldn't resist.

And I'm sure I find a way to screw up my team's plans again and make us win quicker than the intentions was. So I'm the weak link in our team and take notes in forums like this :lol:

No seriously, Good Luck and everything, you'll need it Our team consist of 3 calculators, a warmonger and me. I'm indifferent to what way the game goes and can change my mind like the wind, even if my team-mates dislike it. But they're always prepared with tar and feathers IF I do something very stupid and a WHOLE lot of calculations.

Just to be fair, I'm not going to look in this thread again and if someone can PM me when it's "safe" I would like to continue the lighter discussion of the game

cheers,
gozpel
gozpel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 09:10   #63
gozpel

Awesome team you have there guys

Team Offa decided to join the C3C just because of you.

Your ideas are great but nothing new, but try to get an own thread (with PW) so snoops like me can't read what you're doing? I shouldn't be here, but I'm a member in this forum too and couldn't resist.

And I'm sure I find a way to screw up my team's plans again and make us win quicker than the intentions was. So I'm the weak link in our team and take notes in forums like this :lol:

No seriously, Good Luck and everything, you'll need it Our team consist of 3 calculators, a warmonger and me. I'm indifferent to what way the game goes and can change my mind like the wind, even if my team-mates dislike it. But they're always prepared with tar and feathers IF I do something very stupid and a WHOLE lot of calculations.

Just to be fair, I'm not going to look in this thread again and if someone can PM me when it's "safe" I would like to continue the lighter discussion of the game

cheers,
gozpel
gozpel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 10:30   #64
Kingreno

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by col

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

Confused...

I seen the rating that Mad-Bax posted.

Puts me at Sid with anarres and akots, whilst Col and Killer get Deity and KR gets emperor???!!!???

I can honestly say that I have never even beaten Deity in my entire life.

And I easily put Killer above me in rankings, cant comment on KR, but I suppose the Col ranking was fair

Melifluous
Hmm - seeing as how I'm currently 0-3 in pbems having lost to Meli, Killer and erikk, I'm not convinced. I play on emperor normally and like Meli certainly do not regard myself in any shape or form as a deity player. I feel sorry for KR being ranked below me!
I have no idea who determined the ranking, but also can't realy care. It may be based on the number of posts at CFC, I have 6 (or 7).
Old 07-02-2005, 11:46   #65
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

It is possible to start the game.

All downloads and links are at mad-bax's post or his sig.
Old 07-02-2005, 19:16   #66
Melifluous
Administrator

OK Guys.

We have a new forum here --> http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=92

It is only available to people that are on the roster list, so...

Anyone else who would like access, could you please post in the I would like to see whats going on in SGOTM6 please thread which is here --> http://www.civ3duelzone.com/forum/to...?TOPIC_ID=2371

Lets get going.

Melifluous
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 19:47   #67
anarres
anarchist butcher

Hi gozpel!

I hope we give you a good game.