Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > grahamiam's forum
Home

Old 10-11-2007, 03:00   #11
grahamiam
Emperor

Quick update:

2 warriors built in the capitol, now have a settler cued up.

Research AGR, then will go mining, masonry, or AH for horses (WC's)

Also, IanDC contacted me via PM, and I will respond tomorrow. Busy with the kids tonight.

----------

grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2007, 17:37   #12
mauer
King

Wow, that's quite a stretch between city 1 and 2. Just doing a land/resource grab?
mauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2007, 18:27   #13
grahamiam
Emperor

That was the closest copper or iron. While WC's are good against Axes, I still need Axes to defend against swordsman as well as the copper for Macemen later.
Old 30-11-2007, 04:03   #14
grahamiam
Emperor

Quick update:

3rd city just founded, S of capitol, named after a famous American style restaurant in Cairo

5 turns till bronze, then probably Masonry so I can quarry the rocks near the 2 main cities or Meditation for religon spread + research boost.

With the monument due next turn in the Muslim holy city, I'll run a priest in town so I can get my great prophet.

Old 05-01-2008, 17:48   #15
grahamiam
Emperor

My video card croaked before Christmas and we were away for most of Christmas vacation, so my updates have been slim. I will try to update tonight for the next turn.

I've finished the Pyramids in Memphis at around 1460BC. My trait bonus + stone + mined copper made it pretty easy. I also popped a Great Prophet and built the Muslim holy shrine. However, Islam has only spread to 1 town of Akots (none of mine). I still have to hook up Memphis to Thebes and Lucilla, but I have 4 workers so that should happen soon.

Politically, I'm allied with Akots, RoP with Dandridge, Ynnek, and a few others. Still cool to cold with IanDC. I still think he has to kill me to be a factor in this game, so Lucilla is now strictly building WC's. However, I don't have many (about 3 or 4) so my power curve is pretty poor wrt him. I have to work on that and start spitting out some Axes/Spears to go with the WC's.

Akots is at war with China and Russia (Dandridge). Apparently he's doing well vs Russia but at a stalemate vs China. I've gifted him 1 axe to help, and will do more once I even things out with IanDC.