Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum > CDZ youth league
Home

Old 15-07-2009, 12:44   #111
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
That is very interesting info, but the stars you receive from a player on a position also is. There are tools with which you can judge the current strength of a player based on the stars...
Ah! In that case Fredje Hecht will start to play different positions immediately
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 15:17   #112
Shabbaman
Administrator

Wow. An almost 16 y.o. that I played at the GK position (the first one I tried at that spot after my current GK maxed out) got 5 stars. I switched back to training GK. 5 days until I promote my solid GK. Any ideas for a starting price?
Old 23-07-2009, 08:26   #113
Aggie
Emperor

Looks like pirces have dropped. Because of the holidays? Last time I checked you could get more than 1 M out of a barely 17 yo GK. Now the max price is 460,000.......
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 10:12   #114
Shabbaman
Administrator

Hm, bad luck...
Old 31-07-2009, 13:22   #115
yndy
Prince

I think the prices for barely 17s are going down fast and prices for single skilled 17s are also decreasing. That's because the academies are pulling lots of them these days. I think 17 yo + secondaries is the thing to do right now.

I have 2 forwards almost ready to pull, Demjen Orosz is 17.25 and I can pull him already but he's passable scoring, passable passing and can reach solid scoring. I'm training scoring + shooting to get him to solid asap.

Selen Furtuna is 16.92 and has solid scoring + passable winger + poor passing, I will pull him at 17.0 and his scoring skill will be mid-high.

I got two weeks ago my first excellent scoring potential - Emilian Leca. Will be able to pull earliest at 17.92 though and his current scoring is weak so lots of training needed. He has weak passing already but I'm not sure I can give him passing training given the need to invest a lot in his scoring.

Scoring + shooting seems like a good idea especially since I have a 3 more players with potential to reach passable or even solid scoring which do not get one of the 3 training spots because of the players above.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:35   #116
Aggie
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yndy View Post
I think the prices for barely 17s are going down fast and prices for single skilled 17s are also decreasing. That's because the academies are pulling lots of them these days. I think 17 yo + secondaries is the thing to do right now.

I have 2 forwards almost ready to pull, Demjen Orosz is 17.25 and I can pull him already but he's passable scoring, passable passing and can reach solid scoring. I'm training scoring + shooting to get him to solid asap.

Selen Furtuna is 16.92 and has solid scoring + passable winger + poor passing, I will pull him at 17.0 and his scoring skill will be mid-high.

I got two weeks ago my first excellent scoring potential - Emilian Leca. Will be able to pull earliest at 17.92 though and his current scoring is weak so lots of training needed. He has weak passing already but I'm not sure I can give him passing training given the need to invest a lot in his scoring.

Scoring + shooting seems like a good idea especially since I have a 3 more players with potential to reach passable or even solid scoring which do not get one of the 3 training spots because of the players above.
I indeed notice a dramatic drop in prices too. For a barely 17 yo solid foward you would get 300k 2 months ago. Now it seems you should be happy with 100k...

Are prices dropping overall as well? If not then training becomes very very important again.
Old 27-08-2009, 14:30   #117
Shabbaman
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbaman View Post
Wow. An almost 16 y.o. that I played at the GK position (the first one I tried at that spot after my current GK maxed out) got 5 stars. I switched back to training GK. 5 days until I promote my solid GK. Any ideas for a starting price?
Well, tough luck: the guy was inadequate at goalkeeping, and after several weeks of training it proved he couldn't improve any further. Crap.
Old 28-09-2009, 16:35   #118
arne1
King

Unhappy

i just promoted my 17 yo solid midfielder, I now have a solid and a passable scoring both also 17 ready for promotion and one that can reacht excelent and another one that can reach solid, I also have a goalkeeper that can reach solid and has solid sp. I think I will start loosing matches shortly without my solid midfielder.

midfielder sold for 420k.

Last edited by arne1; 05-10-2009 at 02:04.
arne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 16:32   #119
arne1
King

I have a prospect that can get to excelent scoring with inadequate passing, he is now solid scoring at 16.045. His passing is not known yet.
Old 03-11-2009, 14:25   #120
Aggie
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1 View Post
I have a prospect that can get to excelent scoring with inadequate passing, he is now solid scoring at 16.045. His passing is not known yet.
Congrats with that. Hopefully you get something out of him.

I just sold a 17 y 45 d solid winger with inad passing and PM for..... 55.000 euro. Prices are dropping.