Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Classical Hero's Heroic Escapades
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2007, 16:47   #1
classical_hero
Warlord

Default What physical problems do you have?

Right now I am having some serious stomach pains, so that means that I am having an Oesophagogastroduodenoscopy, for the long name or what is called here, a Gastroscopy, or for Americans, an Endoscopy, which is by far the easiest of all three to pronounce. I just love the full name of the procedure. When I am having the major pains, I find that eating is the last thing that I want to do, so some days I just do not eat, and others it is very limited. To help limit the pain I am taking a pill called Somac, which helps to neutralise the acid in the stomach. I am going for the procedure on the 13 of this month, so hopefully it finds something wrong with my stomach.

Also I have kidney problems and as a result I am taking some blood pressure tablets, to help ease the pressure on the kidneys. The doctor wants my blood pressure to get down towards 110, which is low, but this will help the kidney since too high blood pressure will put pressure on the kidneys. Even though my BP is not too high, with the kidney problems it is a concern, since this is really the only thing that can be done to help my kidneys. Also I have been told to stop taking any sort of fizzy drink, since they contain some chemical that Kidney has a hard time trying to remove.

Also as a result of either my Kidney or stomach problems, I am anaemic, which means that I cannot give blood. I actually found out when I went give blood and they found my haemoglobin was too low to give blood, but the thing is that I have enough Iron, so it is another thing that is wrong with me.

Also I have allergies, meaning that I get hay fever and Asthma, but both are quite mild so that is good. Also I have to wear glasses.

So as you can see, that I am a picture of health.