Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 27-09-2007, 01:32   #31
Whomp
King

Tubs I think the difference here is we have to 4 attacks hitting one 2 attack. I think if we win that land is huge.
Old 01-10-2007, 22:02   #32
Tubby Rower

Are we moving this turn? There's 13 more hours left for this turn and we have 3 skirmishers to the SE of France and a warrior to the SW.

142.25KB
Old 01-10-2007, 22:41   #33
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Hate to bring this up but your main stack will fight across a river ... it shouldn't matter against 2 warriors though.

You have 2 moves to make before you attack, so what's the plan? Move, then declare-move-attack or move, declare/move, attack-attack ?
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 22:42   #34
Tubby Rower

well couldn't we go to the tile 1 E of Paris so that we'll still be in the forests and be attacking without the amphib. penalty?
Old 01-10-2007, 22:43   #35
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Yup, though you lose a turn of surprise.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 01-10-2007, 23:47   #36
Whomp
King

I think the key is hitting him fast. If he doesn't bring another warrior into Paris then we attack with a warrior first then the skirmishers. If he brings a 2nd warrior then we cross the river and attack without the river defense.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:52   #37
Tubby Rower

ok now Paris is ours... but I can't access the game. I'm not sure what's going on as I can't find the cfc thread for it.
Old 07-10-2007, 16:34   #38
Whomp
King

Tubs the game is down since Firaxis added a patch. I think ID wants to wait till everyone's patched to start the game again.

Here's the thread...
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...235271&page=15
Old 07-10-2007, 16:49   #39
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I just read the rules of the game: it says "there is no rule #5"

So what about you make a treaty with someone, number the treaty rules, make like #4 good for you, #5 good for them, and then refer to the game rules as disabling rule #5 ?
Old 25-10-2007, 21:48   #40
Tubby Rower

Couldn't save this message, but I assume that this is appropriate. if not then cover for me and I'll not talk in diplo anymore.

121.53KB