Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Civilization > General Discussion > Civ III
Home

Old 01-06-2005, 16:51   #1
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

Default OFFICIAL ISDG NEW MEMBER application thread

Here is the obligatory pledge, PLEASE c&p into your application!

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition or am currently a member of another team (defeated teams excluded). I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

We reserve the right to refuse applications for now. Your application will be approved (or not ) after 24 hours.
Previous members of defeated teams please state what team you were a member of! If you're already in the team you don't have to do the pledge again. If you want to join another team though, please post.

NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD!
Old 01-06-2005, 17:03   #2
Markstar
King

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition or am currently a memeber of another team (defeated teams excluded). I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Let's do this thing!

Ignored.
Markstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 17:04   #3
Whomp
King

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition or am currently a memeber of another team (defeated teams excluded). I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I'm would like to help where I can be useful to the team. I've never participated in a ISDG.

Added.
Old 01-06-2005, 17:38   #4
Rik Meleet

I used to be on the CFC-team.

I want this known upfront: I am still moderator of the demogames for CFC. If for some reason a situation occurs where a membership of CFC-ISDG team and a membership of CDZ-ISDG tean is no longer possible; I will have to choose for CFC. Even if I'm not playing for CFC; I will have access to the CFC-secret forum and will have to end my CDZ-access. I don't think it will happen; but I want to have this clear upfront.

Added.
Old 01-06-2005, 17:42   #5
Lt. Killer M
Emperor

Rik: as long as you only moderate @ CFC this shouldn't be a problem: if it comes to the worst I think you would agree to a passive membership (read only) here, correct?
Old 01-06-2005, 17:55   #6
Banzai

Amazing!
Everybody types 'memeber' instead of 'member'

Old 01-06-2005, 17:57   #7
grahamiam
Emperor

Never a member of any ISDG

Added.
grahamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 20:14   #8
Rik Meleet

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Lt. Killer M

Rik: as long as you only moderate @ CFC this shouldn't be a problem: if it comes to the worst I think you would agree to a passive membership (read only) here, correct?
AFAIK CFC and CDZ will not be playing eachother in this session of the ISDG. So I don't think we'll be facing this situation. I am applying for a normal membership on CDZ's ISDG-team.

If the worst happens; I will request to remove me from the CDZ-ISDG team and I'll only be a moderator for the CFC-team, not a actively participating member on the CFC-team. My pledge: I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team still stands. If the worst happens I of course can't keep the promiss for the 3rd part ( I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG) for the CFC-forum; but I will always keep that promiss regarding all non-CFC sites.
Old 01-06-2005, 21:38   #9
Ginger_Ale
Prince

I would like to sign up for the CDZ ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition or am currently a member of another team (defeated teams excluded). I will not give any info from the CDZ team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CDZ team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

I was previously a member of CFC until we got kicked out. Hopefully y'all won't refuse me.

Added.
Ginger_Ale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 21:47   #10
Socrates
Emperor

CTRL-V

Ah shit, doesn't work.

Yipee.

Pledge 2 :
I also promise I will do everything in order to never piss off anybody in the team. Even the old Hammurabian "eye for an eye" Code won't apply, and I won't respond to insults or unjustified rants. Throw your tomatoes !!

Ignored.