Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Shabbaman's Forum
Home

Old 12-09-2007, 08:48   #41
Shabbaman
Administrator

I don't understand that. I can't imagine he underestimated the number of units I had. Besides that, I think he couldn't have known how many units I had in Damascus, because he had no units there. But since we had an open borders agreement, you could've seen it for yourself.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:57   #42
digger760
King

This thread is great for loading fast! But all for the wrong reasons no Pictures!!!
digger760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:26   #43
Shabbaman
Administrator

You are right, I'll post more pictures.
Old 12-09-2007, 13:37   #44
mauer
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

I don't understand that. I can't imagine he underestimated the number of units I had. Besides that, I think he couldn't have known how many units I had in Damascus, because he had no units there. But since we had an open borders agreement, you could've seen it for yourself.
Ok, I'm stupid. Is that what you're fishing for?
mauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 16:57   #45
Shabbaman
Administrator

No, I'm just trying to understand your train of thought. Obviously I'm trying to brainwash you subliminally, so that I can outsmart you in our next confrontation

940 a.d. I've settled two cities in the core of my empire, to make maximum use of my floodplains. I feel I need to maximize my GNP now. In the mean while I'm building up forces to kill Killercane. I could take out a pretty decent stack he got on a hill with a double move, but I think he's been enough on that end of the stick already. He's not logging in in the weekend anyway, so I could end up doing it unintentionally after all anyway. It's not against the rules to begin with, but still.

I've send all my forces to Africa. I don't really trust Matrix (he's got way too much time to prepare to whatever he wants with those zulus), and if Akots or Robi D want to take my cities there's not much I can do against it anyway. Yeah, gifting it to BCLG or something. Heh.

Some pictures:

183.25 KB

158.28 KB

174.16 KB
Old 22-09-2007, 11:10   #46
Shabbaman
Administrator

Okay, two turns played, two pictures.

1000 a.d. Tension is building, but I think I'm getting the upper hand. Still, 4 catapults are a lot against any stack. In 3 turns I have so many units I feel safe to move.

162.24 KB

1010 a.d. I get printing press (gold is good), go for the cheap banking first (gold is good). I'm considering switchig to organized religion because there are good buildings to be build now.

And look, Casey retreated. He left 2 units and a worker on the hill, I picked them off without losses.

167.66 KB

No spears in his capital, but now that his catapults are in his city it's become more difficult to strike first. Difficult as in impossible.

Oh, noticed that spot in the fog of war? That's one of Beam's cities enjoying judaism.
Old 29-09-2007, 00:22   #47
Shabbaman
Administrator

1080 a.d. Well, the stack is on the mountain now. Not much I can do now. I convinced BCLG to attack Mali next turn. Not that it's going to make much of a difference I guess. I see killercane's ready for his double turn. Time for bed, screenshot of the slaughter tomorrow.
Old 02-10-2007, 20:05   #48
Shabbaman
Administrator

Want to bet?

Quote:
quote:9/30/07 11:05 pm Shabbaman Score decreased to 893
9/30/07 11:04 pm Casey Score decreased to 464
9/30/07 11:04 pm Shabbaman Score increased to 903
It took some time, but I finally got my revenge. This war costed me any chance I might have had in the game, so it feels good razing his capital.

So now that Mali is on it's knees, Matrix decides to step in as well. Very. Very. Lame. I wonder what BCLG's reaction will be: he wants malinese cities as a stepping stone for the conquest of Africa. Or so he says.
Old 11-10-2007, 16:38   #49
killercane
Prince

Good game. I hope the Malinese Circus provided some entertainment during the boring turns. So how the heck are you going to win? Throw in with Akots vs the big two?
killercane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 17:44   #50
Shabbaman
Administrator

Can't say having a huge stack of malinese troops in my territory was boring. And let's face it, I'm not going to win. So if I can help akots win that would qualify as half a win to me. If I can make somebody else's life miserable in the mean while, that'd be great.