Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 11-07-2007, 06:27   #111
Beorn
Disabled Vet

One warrior from the stack dispatched for the one tile he still has to work on, eta next turn.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 14:56   #112
JerichoHill

Excellent. Okay, he's dealt with. We've got 12 turns to Math is done and we can start building Cats. Probably will want 3-4 cats and our current forces. Cats take down the cultural defense and then we go in guns blazing, knock him out and have the continent to ourselves.

Which means we need to think long-term strategic planning. We're safe for quite awhile after this. But we're going to need to beat his team and folks on the other continent to newer naval ships. Plus, we'd want to use my UU to attack the other continent.

In the meantime, expansion! We should get 3 cities (Beorn, I am guessing you'll take BCLG's city). Perhaps it would behoove myself to get a presence on the large island.

Anyways, what I think we should do is focus on settling, build our cats, knock out the green enemy, proceed to Beserker researcher while building a galleys, settle in our continent and build up our commerce base.
Old 11-07-2007, 16:31   #113
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I'll certainly capture it but I really should give it up to you - I have plenty of room to my east.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:37   #114
Whomp
King

A barb axe attacked my second city and my archer held it off at the end. Phew...
The axe was slightly threatening Beorn's copper city so it's a good thing it came my way. I sent a unit towards B's city so that it has protection.

I started a lib since we're kind of inbetween builds right now and I can keep science up around 80%.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:26   #115
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I backed 2 axes for unit support costs, will send a few more out for fog busting if you guys think he won't make much of his starving hole anyways.
Old 12-07-2007, 18:35   #116
JerichoHill

Whomp, we need your third boat over to completely cut off any sea resources at bclg's little hideout.

otherwise, we're cool, why not swap out warriors for axes when we get the chance. I think ill get some horse archers out for quick response units
Old 27-07-2007, 02:04   #117
Whomp
King

I played the turn for both of you. Have you guys patched? Just let me know and I'll play for you guys if needed. I set the research to cats in 20. I sent the axes back towards BC so we can move the warriors out and have them do the hunting. No loss if they lose and if they promote they'll be good ones for upgrade.

JH I started a mine since the capital is a little angry so no growth for a bit seems to make sense.

Old 27-07-2007, 03:33   #118
Beorn
Disabled Vet

I have problems running the patch and I got 2 jobs running for the next 2-3 weeks so yeah, I'm in bad playing shape for this little while.
Old 30-07-2007, 04:53   #119
JerichoHill

im around and playing, just away this past weekend

he still has 1 sea tile to use, move your ship whompy to take it away
Old 30-07-2007, 14:30   #120
Beorn
Disabled Vet

My job time will increase exponentially as we near the end of August and the home-brewed catch-up exams in high schools. I'll try and find time for this sometime, but I usually get home completely braindead from giving classes and in no condition to civ. Or I come home from 100km of bike riding as a security agent, in nearly the same condition.