Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 19-01-2004, 15:29   #11
Schip

I drawed my match against nr 5, which sucks. In previous weeks he was playing an unbelievable 2-4-2 formation, so I gambled on an offensive tactick. I didn't do so bad, but I think me playing 3-5-2 cost me the match. Positive things from this match are that I have excellent experience with 3-5-2 now, and that the situation regarding the championship didn't change (I still have to win against the nr 1 in 2 weeks)
PP I'll be gentle on you next wednesday
Schip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2004, 09:45   #12
yndy
Prince

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by yndy
I guess you could use some help. Let me check your games and league for some time, and I'll get back.
Some initial thoughts. Looking at your team, I see the form of your players is an absolute disaster, the only explanation is that you are currently training stamina. That is very good because you need it badly. As soon as you have all midfielders at solid or excellent stamina you can start your specific training, playmaking IIRC. Poor form alone can be the reason you’re losing so many games but since you’ll be over with stamina training soon there’s no need to worry. By the beginning of next season your players will have an passable average form.

Now for your next matches:
You have played a perfect 3-5-2 in your game against me yet you played a dull 4-4-2 in your league. That’s not helping you. You got a poor midfield rating playing with me, while you are stuck at wretched with all the others. The teams in your league have a poor or weak midfield and your first objective should be to get there.

So I suggest you play exactly how you played with me with Bagel with a MOTS team attitude just to be sure. There’s your first victory for morale.

Then play 3-5-2 against Macco with both wingers positioned towards middle to boost your midfield in exchange for attack that you won’t need in that match anyway, use pressing tactic to minimize attack chances as yours won’t get through but theirs would, and PIC attitude as you are going to lose that game anyway.

I’ll go with another 3-5-2 just like you played me against AFACAJAX also with a MOTS team attitude that could give you another victory or at the very least a decent match in front of the fans.

Last match is also a sure loss, I’d do the same as with Macco except that you won’t need to PIC anymore as it’s the last game of the season, play MOTS again.

Also hire 1 Sport Psycologist to help raise your confidence a little; I imagine it’s very low.
Old 20-01-2004, 10:01   #13
Shabbaman
Administrator

At the start of the next season you're TS will get set at "composed" anyway
Old 25-01-2004, 11:56   #14
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Yndy, thanks for the great advice, I'm putting it into effect immediately.

You were right about me training stamina, but form wasnt much before that either. Also I hired a sport psychologist 2 weeks ago or something, but the constant beatings seem to be a bit to much for him too

Will let you know tonights results!

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Shabbaman

At the start of the next season you're TS will get set at "composed" anyway
Now that cheers me up considerably, 4 matches to go and TS will be better than now. This also means buying player at the end of season is a good idea instead of at the start.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2004, 22:21   #15
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

A draw, 1-1. At least it is not a loss. Attitudes changed a bit for the better right away so that's an improvement.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote