Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Succession Games and Team Games > Succession Games Open Forum
Home

Old 05-11-2008, 00:03   #231
Stapel
Emperor

Please, do not put stuff on automove!

Turn 133 (0); The new silverminer in Crabsilver is put to work. Caravel picks up colonist and will sail to the northwest, along with an indian., They will learn to plant suagr and hunt deers. Ths might be a bit controversial, but I like it .
Fisherman near Quebec enters merchantman and is dropped off in Fishtown.
Turn 134 (1); I get to choose a profession for a graduated student. Well, I guess I should waste 750 gold on a statesman. Not much else.
Turn 135 (2); Cath in Silverbastiano. Warehosue is next.
Turn 136 (3); Galleon sails to Europe with silver, cigars and rum.
Turn 137 (4); Merchant man brings lumberjack and carpenter to Fishy Town.
Turn 138 (5); Not much
Turn 139 (6); Warehouse in sIlverbastiano, start building wagon.
Turn 140 (7); Stable in Fishtown, sart building military points. Sell stuff in Europe. colonist from fishtown start learning fishery in Tlatelolco. I buy a carpenter and fisherman (both for Silverbastiano). Furthermore a caravel 200 horses, 100 tools and 100 trade goods.
Turn 141 (8); Some movement.
Turn 142 (9); Ships are back.
Turn 143 (10); Colonist from Fishtown is sailed to learn more fishy stuff. Indian dropped off up north to learn sugar planting. Port Royal has now size 2. We declare. Gusn are in position already....
-We capture Port Royal
-We burn St Louis.
Turn 144 (11); We burn Martinique.

Next player:
-There is a caravel to trade with Indians. It has horses and goodies. I guess they should be sold. Then the caravel can pick up guns, tools, horsies and what not form our island to seel to Indians
-The other caravel is on its way to Isanti to drop off a colonist to learn trapping.
-The galleon is in Silverbastiano. It has 2 moves left. If you wait one turn, it can bring another load of cigars (from Shabbaville) to Europe.
Attached Files
File Type: colonizationsave Miffy 144.ColonizationSave (110.0 KB, 1 views)

Stapel doesn't like cricket
Stapel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:13   #232
Shabbaman
Administrator

750g for a statesman is ok, it's only 250g more than it would've been otherwise. I was thinking on moving a colonist up north to learn sugar planting (makes sense, with crabsilver being a rum city). Why the trapping, do we have a fur resource?

I never use automated moves ever, and I can't recall moving any unit without me ordering it. Must be a mistake (you know, cats sitting on the keyboard).

I think I can play a turnset early this evening. After that I'm away through sunday, so I'd better play tonight.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:40   #233
Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbaman View Post

I think I can play a turnset early this evening. After that I'm away through sunday, so I'd better play tonight.

I can probably play later tonight (or at least tomorrow night), so I could go after you (to keep things moving)...
Old 05-11-2008, 15:27   #234
Stapel
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbaman View Post
750g for a statesman is ok, it's only 250g more than it would've been otherwise. I was thinking on moving a colonist up north to learn sugar planting (makes sense, with crabsilver being a rum city). Why the trapping, do we have a fur resource?
I'd rather have used the gold for trading.
And yes, there is fur near Silverbastiano.

Quote:
I never use automated moves ever, and I can't recall moving any unit without me ordering it. Must be a mistake (you know, cats sitting on the keyboard).
The merchantman was on automove.

Old 06-11-2008, 21:41   #235
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Back from my holiday in Barcelona, ready to pick up a set of turns again. Will read up on this thread tomorrow cause you guys wrote up quite some pages and I have to finish some work tonight
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:44   #236
Stapel
Emperor

-Darkness is up
-PP get ready
-Then aKots

Old 07-11-2008, 08:56   #237
socralynnek

This weekend, I'll also be able to play. Let's see where and when I can jump in.
Old 08-11-2008, 15:56   #238
Darkness

T144 (0) – Nothing
T145 (1) – Scout is killed by French Dragoon. Silverbastiano completes wagon train, starts lumber mill.
T146 (2) – Nothing
T147 (3) – King demands 400. We refuse.
T148 (4) – Colonist in Isanti starts learning fur trapping. Sugar planter completed in Cubanacan. The fur trapper caravel can pick her up on the way back.
T149 (5) – Galleon arrives in Europe. Sell goodies. Buy horses and trade goods to sell to natives. Hardy pioneer to improve the land near Port Royal. Fur Trader for Port Royal. Firebrand Preacher for cathedral in Silverbastiano. Fisherman taught in Tiwanaku, merchentman sent to pick him up.
T150 (6) - Fishtown grows. Colonist set to fishing until he can be picked up to travel to Tiwanaku by ship. Fur trapper taught in Isanti. Sell guns to the Inca in Cuzco.
T151 (7) – Shabbaville grows. Colonist set to blacksmith for the time being. Curse a bit because I notice that we already had a hardy pioneer near Silverbastiano, so the one I bought wasn’t necessary…
T152 (8) – French caravel spotted near Shabbaville. Sell horses in native village Onodowagagh. Caravel with trapper and sugar planter moves south. Merchantman with fisherman moves towards Fishtown.
Attached Files
File Type: colonizationsave Miffy 152.ColonizationSave (113.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-11-2008, 16:27   #239
Stapel
Emperor

Still at war then?

Old 08-11-2008, 19:31   #240
Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stapel View Post
Still at war then?
Nothing's happening there anyway. I just ignored the Frenchies...