Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Succession Games and Team Games > SP challenges forum
Home

Old 29-03-2004, 14:07   #101
Melifluous
Administrator

OK I am half way through this.

Quiz Time!

What has happened during our turns?

A) Yang invades, we lose 2 cities before we hold him back.
B) We take a city from the Hive.
C) We dont lose a single unit in the Hive War.
D) Miriam calls us up and asks us to be bestest buddies...

Melifluous
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 14:10   #102
Aggie
Emperor

A) Looking at the other options in this quiz, I say no

B) Probably

C) Why not? Sounds so bold a statement that it must be true.

D) Is absolute nonsens. She probably told you we are treehuggers and joined Yang []
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 14:29   #103
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

mmm, A&C are contradictory and I think our situation wasnt that good to have a war. I dont think we lost 2 cities however as that would indicate yang landed troops from a ship.

So I say

a) no
b) yes
c) yes
d) werent we warring her? We had IoD nearby with troops on them so I say: yes

EDIT: d) We planned on taking Morgan. Still I think yes, maybe she hoped to get a tech from us for it.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 02:03   #104
Melifluous
Administrator

Aggie was quite correct...

Miriam saying she loves us

anyway my turns

Preturn - Change Razorbeak wood from formers to transport and rush it. Lots of pods there for the taking. If I pop them with a skimship then we cant get units. Switch Song from CDF (which Gaia is building) to Probe team and MM the city to at least get 1spt Worried about defence to Yang, switch Forest Primeval to Impact Rover.

Turn 01 (2211AD) - Flowers Preach Network -> Creche. Razorbeak Wood Transport Foil -> Recycling tanks. Our IoD attacks a Yang Skimship, scratch 1 ship. Now reached boil status. Our first military victory! But not the first on Planet of course, yang managed that about 30 years ago. Rush Probe team.

Turn 02 (2212AD) - Silverbird park creche -> sea former. Link Alien Artifact (AA) to Flowers Preach. We get Initiative, we can now build cruisers. Also Amphibious Pods (allows Amphibious attacks!) Switch research to Ecological Engineering (allows 3+ minerals per square!) Pod gives IoD, try a capture and lose our unit. Drop a MindWorm and 2 rovers behind Enemy lines in Yangs territory. MM Song for Max growth.

Turn 03 (2213AD) - GG Network Node -> Impact Rover. Spot a Yangian (sp?) Impact Infantry near Silverbird Park, rush the Impact Rover at Forest Primeval for 22gold. Hit pod, sea formers at Silverbird Park complete next turn.

Turn 04 (2214AD) - Our new Impact Rover attacks Yang and kills his Impact Inf (4.2.1). 70% damaged, promotes to disciplined. Attack another Imp Inf with a Boil Worm, slaughtered him, 10damaged. These mindworms are lethal! Attack Fellowship city with Boil MW and kill the defender, 80% damaged. It was the only defender! We take the city (autorazed) and get 8 credits. First conquest on planet! Silverbird park sea formers -> mindworms.

IBT - 2 more troops of yang appear (Impact rover (4.2.2) and Synth Sentinel (1.2.1) and he wants to talk, he demands 175credits for peace, lets see if we can take some more cities and troops and change that proposal . Realise that The Hive probably went to war because we are democratic.

Turn 05 (2215AD) - Ecological Engineering -> Centauri Meditation. Rush a Creche at Song, got a message that the people there are unhappy, no riots yet. Attack Imp Rover with MW, they retreat we promote to Mature Boil! Peacekeepers cancel our pact.

Turn 06 (2216AD) - Song of Planet creche -> MW. Our MW near Silverbird park kills synth garr (1.2.1) promotes to Great Boil!

Turn 07 (2217AD) - Autumn Grove creche -> Network Node, it can now use its Boreholes properly. Slight hunger here now.

Turn 08 (2218AD) - Great Boil MW kills (4.3.1) Hive troops near Silver. GG build Impact Rover -> Imp Rover. Transport pops pod gets AA! Take 2 Hive cities to 0 defenders Pop a pod with IoD and get an IoD pop up, kill it.

Turn 09 (2219AD) - Rose builds creche -> MW. We take Fecundity Towers and raze it. And the Leaders Horde (autorazed) Yang wants to talk... He still wants 175gold... LOL I laugh in his face. Pop pod maps...

Turn 10 (2220AD) - Flowers Preach creche -> MW. Vale of winds MW -> MW. retreat a yang unit again, kill with Rover and then kill a MW with a MW. Pods give maps, maps and 50 credits. Lal loves us... We have the correct government. Other 2 people we aren't at war with wont talk to us.

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] SMAC-2220.zip
79.22KB

Melifluous
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 08:29   #105
Aggie
Emperor

Yes, those mindworms are awesome. Big part of the reason why I like the Greens Let's try to take more cities to get him surrender to us! That would take away a big threat
Old 05-04-2004, 13:41   #106
Aggie
Emperor

anarres, are you 'up'?
Old 05-04-2004, 14:32   #107
anarres
anarchist butcher

Not only am I 'up', but I got the Tech Tree poster back from my Brother this weekend!

I will check the techs and suggest something - IIRC it I always made my way to (A8) and Maglevs ASAP...