Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Ladder section
Home

Old 03-05-2003, 01:15   #11
CivGeneral

Wait a minute. I dont want my Game to end
Old 03-05-2003, 01:16   #12
WildFire

Than you shouldn't take 4 days to play 1 turn. Your online all the time. It takes 2 minutes. Obviously all ur time goes towards the demogame.

Game over.
WildFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 01:21   #13
CivGeneral

Plese give me another chance WF444. I promace to play it everyday from now on.
Old 03-05-2003, 01:28   #14
WildFire

You've said that before. And frankly, I don't believe you.

You've got one week. I'll see by next friday how well your doing.
WildFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 08:11   #15
Aggie
Emperor

Please have my game vs Eklektikos stopped.

I sent a couple of reminders to Eklektikos. Initially I got a confirmation, but in the last week I had no answer at all. This may have legitimate reasons, but this game is simply not moving. We played 8 turns in the first two weeks but nothing happened since then.

Regarding points for the ladder: I don't need those points. Let's just forget that this game was ever started.

Shame about the map though. I'd suggest to give this map to two other players with similar requests
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 09:27   #16
prettyvacant

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Melifluous

Please specify whether

a) Both players have decided to give up.
b) Whether you alone want the game stopped and why. (Map unfair, Other player not playing).
c) What you want done with regards to who won or lost.
Firstly: how do I know if a game has been registered?

Secondly: If it is registered, and I think it is, can you please unregister the game between me and pleb. This is as a result of him not replying. I do not want points for this.

Thirdly: May I suggest that when the game registry is set up, it includes not only the result of the game but also why games stopped (if they stopped early ie before victory) and where appropriate which player stopped playing.
prettyvacant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 10:38   #17
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by prettyvacant

Secondly: If it is registered, and I think it is, can you please unregister the game between me and pleb. This is as a result of him not replying. I do not want points for this.

Thirdly: May I suggest that when the game registry is set up, it includes not only the result of the game but also why games stopped (if they stopped early ie before victory) and where appropriate which player stopped playing.
1st : ladder rules require you to send us email that you started a ladder game. presently hardly anyone does this and we're turning a blind eye since we cannot process them properly yet. Working on that with Digger and Mel.

2st : Like Mel said, we can start a topic requesting the game to be closed. That way both players can react on the issue. If you both agree or one player doesn't respond we can close the game

3rd : Good suggestion, I like it. If Mel and Digger also agree it will be included.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 13:59   #18
prettyvacant

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by prettyvacant

2st : Like Mel said, we can start a topic requesting the game to be closed. That way both players can react on the issue. If you both agree or one player doesn't respond we can close the game
When you say "we" do you mean you, or me? ie does the topic need to be set up by ladder admin, or should either of the interested parties just do it if they think it is necessary?
prettyvacant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 14:03   #19
Aggie
Emperor

Isn't this thread created/ammended to report games you want to cancel? Like I did this morning? I'd suggest that the discussion regarding the rules of reporting are held in a new thread.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 11:05   #20
digger760
King

[quote]quote:Originally posted by ProPain

Quote:
Originally posted by prettyvacant

1st. I'm working on it.
3rd. Sure I can that add the to the running and completed games list

BTW the intention is to have webpage that allows anybody to look up current and completed games, who won, points awared ect. I can certainly add a stuff like games cancelled and who forfetied. However cos it invloves SQL and my SQL is a bit rusty it is taking longer than anticipated, although i should have it done soon

digger760

digger760 is offline   Reply With Quote