Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 20-12-2006, 05:24   #131
Whomp
King

I'm not sure how he's 12-1? Balanced I guess. I like your chances a lot Darkness and benching Henry against Denver makes sense.
Old 20-12-2006, 10:41   #132
Darkness

@Romeo: Crumpler being due for some scores all depends on which Michael Vick shows up for the game. His inconsisten performance makes his receivers inconsistent as well.
Old 29-12-2006, 11:46   #133
Darkness

I won!!!!
By about 10 points. Marc Bulgers' 380 yards and 4 TD's clinched it for me.

That must sting across the pond... 14 Americans (and one kangaroo) getting beaten by a European at one of America's favourite pastimes...
Old 29-12-2006, 15:26   #134
romeothemonk
King

I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather play one game of football than win 1000 fantasy leagues.
Old 29-12-2006, 16:30   #135
Whomp
King

Bah. When you're an old crumdgeon like me winning a fantasy league is pretty dang cool.
Good work Darkness! Quite an impressive feat winning against the #3, #2 and #1 seeds! Even better that you beat a bunch of 'muricans. []
Old 16-10-2007, 14:05   #136
Darkness

So, Whomp, despite of the fact we play eachother in both the CFC league (in which we both suck) and the CDZ league (which just might be going in the right direction right now), shall we just agree not to "trash talk" eachother this week? Just to take it easy on the other forummembers, as they seem to be unable to handle our level of "trashtalking"...

And on a side-note: Is there a rule at CFC where you (as a mod) can just ban someone because he's talking nonsense? That idiot from Dallas with his Texas-sized Cowboys-inferiority complex is getting on my nerves again...
Old 30-05-2009, 02:17   #137
Matrix
Administrator

Quote:
Whomp's signature
How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
Obviously you have 25 times more beautiful women than potentially able presidents.