Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 02-01-2004, 03:07   #11
Melifluous
Administrator

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ProPain

Hakon, please dont laugh at teams who occupy the last place in their league and have a negative goaldifference that makes you weep... you're describing my team....
I hear you ProPain and share your pain.

Congrats to Matrix who kicked my ass in a friendly.

But I have plans...

Melifluous
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 14:09   #12
Shabbaman
Administrator

A cunning plan, perhaps?

I've lost my friendly v.s. ppsv, but then again, it's just a friendly.
I've lost all friendlies this season. On the bright side, some of my players regain their form. This weekend the return of the match I've played previous weekend: I'm predicting an 1-7 away win, muhaha!
Old 02-01-2004, 16:40   #13
Bootstoots

I lost a friendly against some Dutch team (not anybody from CDZ) 4-0, but I fielded some bad players (which I will continue to do in friendlies).
Bootstoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 17:11   #14
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

well, I always field bad players because I don't have any good ones. But I bought a few new young players and sacked a few useless ones. Only a few positions left that still need immediate improvement, but the general level is going up. The sacking and buying didnt do my team spirit any good though and combined with the desastrous defeat last week their confidence isnt too hot either!

But for me the only way is up because I read a 9th division will not be started anytime soon
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 21:16   #15
Shabbaman
Administrator

It sounds as if you bought the wrong players... I know the feeling. Especially the last ditch effort "match of the season" didn't do wonders for team spirit... but that does mean indeed that it can only get better for me. Well... let's hope.
Old 04-01-2004, 10:03   #16
Håkon

Won 2-1 yesterday...team spirit is at POE, so I hope to get up from that stupid 4th place I'm in now
Håkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 22:18   #17
Bootstoots

I tied the 1st ranked Herdlerz 1-1 in an away match. The most interesting thing about that match is that absolutely nothing was reported to have happened in the second half except "Herdlerz held the ball, with a clear 75% possession rate." I'm still ranked third, but in two weeks I'm playing a really terrible team - their owner doesn't seem to have caught on to the fact that 6-2-2 formations don't pay off (he lost his last match 0-6). I'll play that one cool; the team spirit is currently at irritated. BTW, how do you raise team spirit other than selecting "Play it cool" or lowering the training rate?
Bootstoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:34   #18
yndy
Prince

TS has the tendency to go towards the composed level. So if you do nothing, you will get to composed in a couple of weeks or so. The leadership of your coach influences the speed the TS moves towards the composed level. With a high coach leadership, your TS, raises faster towards composed and decreases slower towards the same level.

The agreeability of the team leader has a similar effect but less than the coach. A clown (popular guy with solid leadership) will raise TS faster towards composed and decrease it slower towards the same level.

Sport psychologists help the TS but as far as I know it’s not advised to use them unless the team confidence is also low. Otherwise, the increase in team spirit will be negated by events of overconfidence.
Old 08-01-2004, 15:12   #19
Håkon

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by yndy

Sport psychologists help the TS but as far as I know it’s not advised to use them unless the team confidence is also low. Otherwise, the increase in team spirit will be negated by events of overconfidence.
Very little, from what I've heard...they are advisable until confidence reaches wonderful, then sack them.
Håkon is offline   Reply With Quote