Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 14-12-2009, 16:25   #21
Shabbaman
Administrator

I won. So if my central defender hadn't gotten injured then I might've been champion now. I hate random injuries.
Old 14-12-2009, 17:56   #22
arne1
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbaman View Post
I won. So if my central defender hadn't gotten injured then I might've been champion now. I hate random injuries.
At least there will be less "random" match results next season. No change in the random injuries though!

I actually have had halve my midsection injured this season, apparently I was lucky until this season. So I am quite happy to still be in IV. Where I will be one of the veterans in my third season.
Old 14-12-2009, 18:15   #23
Shabbaman
Administrator

Only half your IM? Lucky bastard..
Old 16-12-2009, 16:21   #24
arne1
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbaman View Post
Only half your IM? Lucky bastard..
yeah, only three for a total of only +11. If aggie does not kick the shit out of one (or more) of my players they will just be all fit for the "in between seasons" period.
Old 17-12-2009, 20:13   #25
BCLG100
Deity

finished second in the end, fairly good position to challenge for the title next time if altid is right about who is coming down and up. I dont think i am in a position to cut it at IV though so would like to avoid doing so for at least another season.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 21:37   #26
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Finished number 3 which is neither good nor bad. Unfortunately, with new rules, players drop in skill (forwards start at 28) are already influencing current squad and I would have to replace a lot of players to stay competitive. Also, injuries and form fluctuations were a great hindrance as well as reduced training rate. With the kind of economy hattrick is building recently, the only sure way to make substantial profit is trading on the market. This is out of question for me because I don't have time to invest in this game. Since the squad is essentially not improving, I can again try to put everything into promotion to division III next season but there, I would be again doomed to relegate quite easily. So, I think I will restart training focusing on keeper again. That would decrease performance and I might even relegate to division V however. In this case, I would need 3 seasons to come up with substantial cash reserve to see if I can survive it in division III. To do that, about 25 million is needed. I can get as much as 200K/per week savings on salary for a total of about 2,5 million per season for 7.5 million for 3 seasons plus about 10 million in training profit.